• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Littlemyuu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wish I knew you were looking, I might have been able to find it for cheaper for you

L.F.D.
    I saw your signiture.So far I've only found 2 shinies accidentaly in Unova.HOW DID YOU FIND ALL THOSE UNOVA SHINIES???!!
    I deleted my FB because I didn't need the ppl I had on there bothering me. Obviously you weren't one of those people lol. I haven't been able to play video games ever since this year of college started :/ hope things have been more fun for you!
    Aw lucky! haha :) I think my first shiny was a Remoraid in Diamond! I was so happy when I saw it! Haha :) Of course not counting the red Gyarados in Silver haha.

Aw how mean! ): Well swimming for fun is fun too! :p I love swimming, competitively and for fun. But at school I love swimming a lot on the swim team. We swim so many laps! Haha! I swim long distance! :p

We are doing On the Town! Look it up, it's an awesome play :)
    Shiny Arons are awesome. I feel bad I knocked it out D: I was training at the time. I didn't even KNOW about shiny Pokemon! haha :)

I almost drowned when I was like extremly little like 1 or 2. I fell in the pool and my dad was ,owing the lawn, but he saw me, ran and jumped in and saved me :)
    And it is! i don't have rehearsal tonight lol :p
    Really? I used to be nervous but my nerves go away. I just get adrenaline haha lol :)

I've always loved swimming since I was little! I remember taking lessons at like age 3 haha! :)

It went great! And this Thursday I have rehearsal from 8-10 PM... but I have swim practice also earlier! no time to do homework lol haha!:)
    I've been on stage quite a bit... so I don't really get nervous anymore. I've been in dance performances before, so they've helped my nerves. I'm excited for my school's musical and dance show! They're all next month :) hehe.

I love swimming! It's my favorite sport, and the only one I'm good at. :p I'm on my school's varsity team. It's really fun, I started doing swim here at my school as a sophomore. I did swimming back in elementary school though, for like 3 years.

Thanks! You too! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…