• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah...

Really? I always wondered why people can't stand spiders. My sister is the same way, she freaks out and cries at the sight of one. I love 'em, and i'l always save them from being stomped, and put them outside. Except when it's cold out, then I just put them on a single cobweb in our basement~ :3

Lol, so does mine... *hand falls off*... Oops ^^;
    I can't forgive them either, but i'm a Pacifist, so I don't like any living thing getting hurt, even if they deserved it. It isn't right :(
    Lol, well i'm sure if you spent enough time around horses, even if you weren't riding them, you'd feel a lot better about it ^^
    *ultra mega super highfive!* Snakes are awesome! >w<
    Even people who inflict pain on others, I don't want to see them hurt. I just want them to serve however many years - life.
    Oh, I see. Well freak accidents like that don't happen very often. My bet is the horse got scared by something and bucked him off. It was really a freak accident I think. And I, along with my sister, have been riding horses for years, these things have never happened, and there's literally a sliver of a chance of them occurring. Although with something that big happening, I guess I can see your point as to why you wouldn't want to ride them...
    Lol, I know. I had something like that happen once too. I was holding a snake (I forgot what kind it was. But it was really cool, it was albino with red eyes :)), and it wrapped really snug around me. It freaked my sister out ^^
    Yeah, it's always so scary when it happens, you just want them to be alright.
    Did something happen to you that made you scared to ride them? :eek:
    Wow, really? That's pretty cool ^w^
    She's fine, she's just a little bruised. Luckily she didn't break anything, she's just been in pain since last night.
    I wasn't there, but apparently something scared her horse and he took off running. She happened to fall off him when he did.
    But she's been laid up on the couch (since her bed is a loft and she can't climb the ladder to gt to her bed). She's better today too, which is a relief.
    Shoot, I missed it then >.< Yesterday my sister was injured (she was thrown off her horse and got hurt), and we took her to Urgent Care, so I didn't see it :/
    Lol x3 Well, when I was a little girl (probably between 4 and 7 years old), my dad wanted me to get into playing/liking Hockey, like him. Well, he showed me how to play hockey, brought me to a few games, and found autographed pucks for me to collect. His friend also got a couple of plush Zambonis for me to keep. There was one for Montreal, one for Avalanches, one for Wild (obviously), and one for Phoenix. Now, I love animals, especially wolves, and those alike. So when I saw the cool Coyote symbol for Phoenix, it was automatically my favourite team xD And even after all these years, after I started paying attention to how they played, they're still my favoutite team ^^
    hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey!!!!
    enter in msn now.....GOOOD NEEEEWWWWWSSSS!!!!!SERIOUSLY
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…