• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem, the Eevee by itself is fine, I feel like its a fair trade as is. I have both choice items, which do you want most? Also the Foakie is nickname-able, if you want to nickname. This same time tomorrow?
    Can not be nicknamed. Will look up the other info. Do not need the de-EVing anymore, you were offering a few flawless shiny pokemon I was interested in however

Also, your inbox is full
    Idk how to upload battle vids to youtube sorry. If I knew I would x3 Oh good night. Have a nice rest. ;3
    Yeah, I realized that afterI said that, when I was setting up my team and saw their typing. Krookodile and toxicroak were in my mind as half water-type for some reason. I mean, it would make sense for a crocodile and amphibious pokemon to be part water-type lol.
    It was still a shitty team, so replace "mono-type" with "shitty" in the previous messages.
    It might have to wait until tomorrow lol.
    If history is any indicator of how long this next battle will be, I don't have the time for another right now.

The two we had today took forever.
    Lol, we did share a real battle the first time around. I even said from the get-go, before the second battle even started, that you would probably win.
    However, it might've been different if you hit yourself in confusion just once.

I'll let you know when I have my team set up since you seem to be so eager though lol.
    Sure, I'll message you when I'm free....and I'll bring a real team again, like I did for the first battle lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…