• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm 3996 2378 2427 . I'm online now, will be for a while longer =)
    sorry I had to reach you through here, but the site says your inbox is full =/
    Well hey - im lucky. Online now, Ill be in Wi-fi in two min..

My fc is 1118 5817 4865.
    And you're right - the name changes itself.
    Hey :] I herd u liek Mudkipz. lol.

Well - I got Mudkipz. And me wants that Phione on ur list :)
    Pm / vm me for more info, eh ? =)
    Nuts. I was actually off just eight minutes before you left that message (but it still said I was logged on for 15 more minutes). Sorry about that. If you want, though, I should be available for a few more hours tonight, or for most of tomorrow, right up about until the same time.
    Okay, I'm having some issues connecting, as I got Error Code 86420 every time I tried to join. I looked it up, and it's apparently either a temporary issue or something with your firewall settings (I have no idea, and I was able to play two different people within the past hour).
    I don't know why I didn't just move here myself.

I guess 4-stock is alright, but the matches last surprisingly longer with it. But hey, if you want to get on and make the room, it's your call. I'm on now, by the way.
    Yeah, sure, I'll add you, too. And if you're ever feeling up for a match when I'm on Serebii, just ask, and I'll probably play. So long as it's not late-night (by American standards).

Edit: Hold on a tic, your Friend Code seems to be invalid. You'd better double-check it.

Edit again: Nevermind, I found the right one in the old Friend Finder thread. Well, it's some valid code, in any case. You transposed the 4 and 9 in the middle set. Might want to fix that in your sig and the Brawl Club, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…