• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
KKS-Lapras
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tell me about it. All the negativity is quite suffocating actually. Your frustration is very understandable (I share the same feelings, too)
    I am hoping that the writers turn it around also so I can be like "I told you so!" and "you should have had patience" :p
    Fingers crossed!
    You bring up really nice points in the XY Character Discussion thread. I agree with everything you said and I couldn't put it better myself. So kudos to you :)
    Based on what we know thus far, who knows. If I'm right woo-hoo, if I'm wrong, bit whoop, nothing lost or gained in reality, if I'm partially right, well, you get the point. You've been trying to dispute something that is pure speculation for the past 2 hours with me. What do either of us gain, nothing. It's fun to speculate, but tearing apart what someone else is speculating is just plain pointless to do. Aside from individuals like Chomper whom talks about Disney/Pokemon crossovers, or CyberCubed whom is stuck in the past, those are the kinds of individuals that arguing against makes sense. Beyond that, arguing with other people, on opinions and speculation, it can't move anywhere. We can collaborate opinions and such, that's great when it happens, but don't sit there and try to convince people that what they've speculated isn't going to happen, because know one knows what will or will not happen, until the story is written in stone for the world to see.
    Read my last post in the Vanilluxe thread. You tried to accuse me of bashing other people's opinions, well guess what bud, that's what you've done towards mine, the entire time. Your opinion is not perfect either, it has flaws to. You know why, because neither of us "KNOW WHAT REALLY WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE."
    You don't get it at all do you. Iris from the very beginning showed a nack for working with, understanding, reading the emotions of, and bond with Dragon types. However, part of her goal, as laid out when given Axew in the Village of Dragons was to work with Axew, to develop him. That is something she has done very little of. He's gotten stronger and learned a new move, which even that takes a great deal out of him. He hasn't done much else. Iris needs to master her skill-set with Axew before adding another dragon type to her team. That's my point, and the point that several other people have been making. You are entitled to your opinion, just as I am to mine. Stop trying to dismantle my opinion, as if your opinion is the only thing that can possibly be what's in store for the future.
    Iris has shown love to all dragons. Why on earth would she say 'forget the rest of the dragons in the world, I just care about Axew now?' That would out of character and totally uncalled for.

Iris loves axew with all her heart, but its shown that she wants other dragons as well.
    I'm not out of line any more than you are for insisting you know what the writers for either the games or the Anime have in mind for any character. Brock supposedly wanted to be a Breeder, yet changed his goal, so to say that it won't ever happen, or can't/couldn't happen, is totally ludicrous. Also, if handled correctly, if, and it's a big if, but if the writers did decide to change her goal, it may not be such a let down if handled properly.

I don't expect her goal to change in that fashion, but isn't impossible. A small alteration to her goal is also possible, like something more specific to developing Axew.
    Iris is not changing her goal. She grew up in the villiage of dragons and that inspired her goal to become a dragon master. You're out of line to say that could change, because it would be bad writing and completely misguiding to all the fans who have been following the anime watching these characters grow.
    I'm not going to continue this back and forth. Point is, none of us, have a single clue what the games will do in terms of Iris, and yes, any detail in the new games could impact Iris in the Anime. Iris isn't portrayed in the Anime exactly how she was in the games, but that's not to say that future games won't have an impact on what the writers do with her story. Neither you or I have the first dang clue what the writers have in store with her.

To that other point, no I don't expect her to become a water type gym leader or trainer. However, it's entirely possible she could take up some other goal entirely, or an altered version of her current goal. Neither you or I know what the future holds, so don't try to tell me what is impossible or what won't have an impact of any character's story, because like me, you don't know, you couldn't possibly know yet, as the game details haven't even remotely begun to be revealed yet, we only have some generic details so far.
    I'm not going to continue this back and forth. Point is, none of us, have a single clue what the games will do in terms of Iris, and yes, any detail in the new games could impact Iris in the Anime. Iris isn't portrayed in the Anime exactly how she was in the games, but that's not to say that future games won't have an impact on what the writers do with her story. Neither you or I have the first dang clue what the writers have in store with her.

To that other point, no I don't expect her to become a water type gym leader or trainer. However, it's entirely possible she could take up some other goal entirely, or an altered version of her current goal. Neither you or I know what the future holds, so don't try to tell me what is impossible or what won't have an impact of any character's story, because like me, you don't know, you couldn't possibly know yet, as the game details haven't even remotely begun to be revealed yet, we only have some generic details so far.
    Iris in the anime is not 100% like Iris in the game. So what are you going on about? you think BW2 will turn iris into a water-type trainer?

In the first game, she was a dragon type gym leader, that isn't likely to change in the second game.
    Changing a goal like becoming a dragon master is an unlikely change. Besides Iris is a gym leader in the game, she's not presented the same way as in the anime.
    ----------
    For all we know, with the release of BW2, or just in general, Iris could change her goal in some way by the end of the series
    ----------
    why on earth would she iris change her goal? She's been wanting to be a dragon master since forever. Changing an established goal at this point would be trolling by the writers. BW2 has nothing to do with Iris.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…