• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I once was very active, but for the time being I'm just dead as far as pokemon goes!
    Maybe once Black/White 2 come out and I get them I'll revive around here- but with the death of groups and the lack of personal interest in being 'professional' as far as competitive fighting goes~ I just have no reason to be here much :D
    Hi! Sorry I am not as active as I used to be but do still have some Axew (I think). My Time zone is GMT+0.

I don't have the time just now to get FCs and such but I'll dig out my DS and send you it when I can.
    Ooooh....Tyson's wall. Yeah. Well if you want a clan, join the Hoenn Triangle. We can help you hone your skills. I'm the co-leader there in the Sea sector so you'll be accepted!
    So, I noticed that you wanted help with your team. I'd be happy to help, and can even help you get an avatar if you wish(ex, my avatar's a Swellow).

I can give you links you need on were to post, or you can just send me your current team details.
    I know this sounds weird but...do i know you. I'd be happy to accept your friend request. Where did you find my name out of all the users?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…