• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I am struggling to keep my head above water at Uni, but otherwise ok...
    I was looking to make new friends, and thought I'd try to get to know you....
    Yo dude. =o Happy Birthday as I haven't had a chance to speak to you all day as of writing this and I needed to wish it at a time where its your birthday in Stu-time. May the Stuture hold wonderful and awesome things for you *nod*. Hope its good, talk later~ =o So yeah have a good day...

...OF POO? *shot*
    HELLOMUYO

This advertisement was paid for by...well, noone. Please insert 20$ into my userpage.

Just sayin' hi.
    A
    Workin on mah college stuff and trying to get a promotion at work =P In my research, I've systematically removed obstacles to Adelaide... it's becoming a feasible possibility, w00t!
    D
    why hello there :]
    Hey Muyo.

Sorry I didn't get back in time to talk to you guys again, but I had to keep my sis' bf company until she finished work (which was a good 3/4 hours after I left xd). I won't get to talk to you guys until like...monday morning though cause I have to go visit my brother (and his girlfriend...ick...I hope she learnt to get changed in the bathroom djfbsdjgbsj)! But then on monday I have to go cause I'm going to a friends birthday so we might not get the chance to talk properly to maybe even wednesday. Hence the messaging.

Talk later dude. Byebye~
    oh! that works. thanks :D I'd be able to add sig moves later if I want, right? I'm sure I can, but I'm making sure.
    I'm all right. Sorry I didn't respond right away. I was on my way out the house to work.
    Sorry to bother you, but is the PASBL thing still up because i would like to sing up. I've submitted my first 6 pokemon do you know how long it will take to get them checked out?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…