• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Umi Mizuno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• UMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMIUMI

Hiiii :D
    Ffss. I forgot that I was here to say, HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY TRADEMARK SKULL? ;A;
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I mean, hi Yumi. >D;;;; (Y) <3333333333333

SPAMage roflmao. *RUNS*
    Since your on this may be a great time to get a response. Where does your username come from. It reminds me of Sailor Mercury...yet it's diffrent.
    Thank you xD It's been so long since I've been here. Life has been well. I have finally graduated high school (with an OP2 [Bands are from 1 to 25; 1 being the best and 25 being the worst]) and will be starting University soon so I will once again be loaded with work.

On MSN? Really? I haven't used MSN in....well years. Regardless, I hope you're well! I actually feel really bad that I made our shop die. We made 98 pages so we were pretty awesome. But how have you been?
    Hi, Sailor Mercury! Looking goregous...your name reminds me of Sailor Mercury....I think it is Sailor Mercury...

Anyway's can I bump the member x member shipping thread?
    If you mean trainer cards and boring percentage-sayings, then yeah, I know what you're talking about.

That Asakura picture reminds me of that protest that had a little girl holding up a picture of Haruhi -- I think it was in some country in the Middle East or South Asia.
    Ha, read your second sentence as the famous line, "Life's a b*tch and then ya die..."

I think that the folks who dislike your avatar are too squeamish about faux-blood; I can't think of any other reason why someone would have the reactions you describe.
    Hm-mm. Been accepted into "The" Ohio State University, so I'm sort of coasting right now. How about you?

You definitely need to check out Mouryou no Hako and Eve no Jikan out, by the by.

Also, the anime-chick in your avatar with blood and hair-biting is easy on the eyes. Or maybe I just like females -- real or drawn -- biting their hair.
    That brings back forum memories.

Life is good and busy. Starting to get my **** together, so I should actually be able to get on AIM; it's been months.
    Somehow I find it funny how your avy's like "I'm gonna kill you" /zombie, and mine's like "let's be friends" /happy. :x
    Umi ♬ so into that funk says (10:46 PM):
    I'M ASAIN 8|

^!!!!! I NEVER KNEW SUCH A RACE EXISTED. 8) *RUNS*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…