• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Unless I misread something, Robin gave them the communicators, then Cyborg came out of an elevator in a tree and told them that work was still being done on it. He never actually showed them the tower or how to get to it. :/
    Well, Leo doesn't know where the tower is besides being underground in the woods outside the city. Fortunately, luck based powers can help with that. ;D
    Hello, fellow SPCS member!

Your sig shoul read, "98% of teens won't stand up for God. Copy and paste this into your sig if you're one of the 2%.

Sorry. I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi.

BTW, what does, "stand up for God" mean? Please clarify this. Thank you.
    Well I was just going to pick up from where we left off, but it's alright I understand that you have too much on.
    Possibly after the teams first encounter. When you guys are traveling there will be lots of creatures for Bronson to lead
    I'm allowing extinct animals, but no one is going to be able to call them unless it's reasonable or it's within my permission. I prefer to have a grasp on the enemies in the RPG.
    Well, I'm not sure that the character could be an elephant unless it was a Were...but what you could do possibly is you could create a Summoner, and the talking elephant could be the main creature that the Summoner calls. And if it talks, heck, they could be best friends!
    hmmm...you could have Blackice get mad and threaten everyone...

I would like to see what she would say to Oliver since he vanished again...
    Just so you know I haven't been posting as Laura is out of it and I placed Oliver at the desired place so he really can't do much for now but when someone arrives there he will talk to them
    That's cool, I get some of those days too with work and other stuff.

Thanks for the info! :)
    Hmm, how would Kelly be "officially" a Teen Titan then, with a communicator, room/key to the Titan Tower? I guess Ken will give all that or something...
    With all that stuff, Kelly's gonna have fun looking up and practice a LOT of things for a few RPG days (at least, after she rest after staying up all that night); might be boring RPG/reading-wise, but it'll be realistic since she has no fighting skills/strategy with her powers, no knowledge about the city (other than what she saw on the news) and needs time to think up her heroine career in general (since it was by mistake she came there and got into the mess).
    *"bumping" for my questions* Just a reminder ^^;

And on a side note, I'll message Mon and Paradox and GoldenHouou what are they doing, since I'm completely stuck from posting since they're not doing anything <.<;
    the one to kotsy's clan and it occurs to me that we dont have the other's fc 4126 8420 4523
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…