• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol you reply quite fast to me!

sometimes i reply super slow. haha.

if you are really busy, you won't be here lol.
    ? i never heard of a timezone 2.5hours ahead of me?

hmmm.

if it is 2 hours it can be you stay in australia.
    really? well no one really restart 4th gen unless that is the only game they have haha!

oh yes, it seems you are pretty free nowadays lol.
    lol seriously?

you should go for uu and nu. more move choices in battle~

ou is too vague and simple to me. well i battle all tiers anyway lol.

you have 4th gen team?
    D:

and i dreamt of hilarious final fantasy 7 story though i forgot all about what is it.

you don't battle other tiers aren't you?
    lol i realised i slept close to 4 hours...

wow the meds knocked me off.

-_- i don't battle 5th gen.
    back for a while.

say... do you battle 4th gen?

well yeah keep doing the shiny breeding bores me to sleep all the time, but i still do it anyway.
    LOL.

radiation is everywhere lol. like the sun rays.

no worries i am waiting for a trader reply and get the trade done. then i shall head off to bed again. i just woke up you see. here is close to 10am though.
    LOL yeah it does.

i was afk a moment ago.

you know when i play games on com, i get headache especially for strategy games.
    i dun go training when i am sick D:

that will kill me yeah. but as i said i do have a frail body combating sickness if someone in my family is sick (my dad).
    thanks~

ah my coach is gonna strangle me for falling sick too often. this is my 3rd time falling sick...
    i fell sick again...after a month of recovery.

argh. sometimes i really don't like myself for falling sick easily.
    lol.

it can be messy for vm wall but oh well at least my vm is locked to guest and people that aren't my friend.

so how about you then?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…