• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

you seem to have forgetten to give me credit for the banner

if you dont want to do it via writing just link the banenr to my profile
    D
    text[ /size] isn't working?!
    D
    It doesn't work in Visitor Messages / Social Groups.
    Its going good but slow, lol sorry I should have it done by this weekend if not sooner. Sorry for the wait.
    They went fine, I am done now and I will begin working on your request. Also thanks for asking how they went!
    D
    Yeah, you just have to know the hex number for it. :)
    no, not really. ive had ideas for FLCL references, but it really wouldnt work out. I have lots of teams, and most of them are unfinished(cuz i never finish anything i do in a game)

Infernape, Lucario, Honchkrow, Luxray, Garchomp, and Cherrim(who sucks) were my E4 team. their sets werent too good so im in the process of remaking them w/ better sets...(but im not playing). I like sweepers...alot...and fighting types.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…