• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it's alright, it was just an unorganized idea from the start. Had it been a bit more organized we probably wouldn't have had much issues
    well ill say this is the first name vm with ur name being changed that is its purpose and such welcome c-star to the new era
    Hey thanks alot bro.
    I think I came off the wrong way in my statement. Since its summer for me and I got lots of time i'm undertaking a huge crusade of competitive battling. I will and always wield my TSS armor. I guess what I meant to say is that unless we face a fearsome opponent I think it would give some of the younger members a drive to become competitive and overall that helps build us more. I know with nilla and dgray on our frontline they can serve as two legendary leaders to inspire our younger guys into battle. I guess the right term would be that I wanted to "vacate" my spot as a bit and grant another member a chance to represent TSS glory. In my crusade i hope to challenge the greatest players from across other forum sites and take on thier leagues, as well as the ones here. Thus I will return when I have completed my training.
    Lol, no problem. I see where the misunderstanding stemmed from. The question was a little vague, I guess.
    Oh, I know you do Wifi :)
    I meant in terms of single, double, triple, or rotation. Guess I'll just find out whenever you're ready.
    Great. I look forward to our match :)
    And thanks
    It's good but I will have to leave in 1-2 weeks because I'm a divison leader in a clan in 1-2 weeks the clan will be opened :(
    BTW in the 4HK post I gave u a Cress sprite. Didn't feel lik PMing you if I can guess what you would pick :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…