• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You joined the clan but I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. My name is Hudsonn98. (obviously) I'm the co-leader of the Sea Sector. Oh and would you want a shiny Noctowl?
    Not a problem man I don't battle or train like competitive barriers do I like to make my own strategies and stuff so it won't be like a huge discrepancy
    Ask me about my events and legends I have a shitload of em.I have a UT spiritomb for trade. looking for event pokes, shiny male gible UT or garchomp fully evd(jolly/adamant 100 percent legit gible) a shiny male growlithe UT or fully evd(jolly/adamant/naughty/'modest/mild/rash/lonely 100 percent legit) a shiny neutral or a nature that doesnt increase atk natured chikorita (male ) and a shiny male bulbasaur that is neutral, like chikroita (male) A shiny mild or lonely houndour

No clones, no AR hacks, no cheats and NO tweaks

shinies (all are UT or fully evd)
    golbat jolly
    vaporean naughty
    drowzee quirky
    paras quiet
    turtwig rash UT
    totodile naughty (not for trade unless offerr is REALLY good)
    dratiniUT adamant(gimme something REALLY good )
    shiny charmander(again I want something nice)
    rayquaza UT great nature(almost not for trade_)
    salamance fully evd adamant(unlikely to trade unlesss I get something big)
    hoothot
    mew (touched 2 levels)
    shaymin

I have perfect training pokemon including level 1 pkrs and level 9 pkrs gibles, riolus, and dratinis, some come with careful nature to be used with a certain strategy, also have absols,poochyenas regional birds skarmory,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…