• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So far, it has been Sceptacular.

I don't know if my reply to your PM ever got through, but I said it was awfully swell of you, bel, and probably not necessary anyway. ^_^;
    Wait, was that the one in which someone made a ton of posts about not being able to fit into clothing? I think I remember that thread (unless that one was older or something).

Do we? I feel like we have conflicting views a lot... maybe I'm remembering incorrectly. Isn't he more conservative in his views? Because if that's the case, there's no way we're on the same side. :p
    Phew. I was worried that the end was near.

I didn't actually know Snorunt had any respect for me. He's always been on the opposite side of debates from my perspective, and we've always butt heads.
    Misc posters (debaters, specifically) are just too damn passionate.

What happened between you two?
    Celebrities live in their own little stratosphere. She doesn't even know what rain looks like!
    Naw. different generation has different views of what segregation is, and considering I am Irish and Polish, My Bro was German, Scottish, & Italian our adoptive parents are Italian and Chek we have covered quite a few of the Euro definitions. :p
    47 years of being told what their definition is. Somewhere along the line the definition got changed... Nobody sent me the memo.;)
    However the Hispanic culture is different enough that they are definably different than the plain Euro/Scott/Brit/Germanic. All I'm sayin'.
    I see you siggy'd one of my replies... But seriously... I nor do anyone eles I know recall the term ( White Hispanic ) bieng used prior to the George Zimmerman case.
    Ah, it's a shame she had to hurry through it. I never had any classes about language in the context of society/education at all, which is unfortunate. What sort of reading will you cover to figure the material out? I just wonder if you look at recent articles, or textbooks or whatever.

I couldn't give you a great comparison in the case of 'working with diverse children'. My primary schools (5-13 years) were in a poor area, but the classes were 99% white British kids so they didn't have to make allowances for multicultural backgrounds. Still, they struggled to get most of us to pass our English tests anyway. I managed okay because I started school a year early (age 4).

Before I went to school I had a dutch mother and dutch siblings. I had a few friends in the street but I can't recall conversations I had with them (if I had them). My dad is English but spoke Dutch to me too (he learned it to talk to the in-laws). So what are you studying that gets you all this context in linguistics?
    No, no, don't be that way. I'm not patient enough to warm up to any of this facetious stuff, but it's not like I want you gone or anything. I hope you have a good Easter. Do you think BigLutz will relent? The only time I remember him stopping was in that old Ground Zero Mosque debate.
    ----------
    Is that what you sppf-debaters call a life outside internet shouting matches these days? I'm sorry I do not take the debate forum as seriously as you all do. :rolleyes:
    ----------
    Actually I don't care as much nowadays, or I probably wouldn't have posted that. It used to be one of my main pasttimes while I was sick in bed, and currently I'm not. And the remark about ragequit was directed at VIA. You do come off as impudent and precocious, it's maddening.
    To be honest, I totally don't understand him. I think my favorite argument so far is the "The cops looked at the back of his head in the video, so he's obviously got a gash there!" one. 'Cause, y'know, if someone says they've been beaten the cops aren't going to look him over unless something is for sure there...
    ----------
    Also, back on to the point that originally brought me into this debate. Did you know that the funeral director you quoted is not a "medical examiner?" So my cheeky comment actually does have a truthiness behind it.
    ----------
    I can't believe I didn't catch that little bit.
    I'm bored of actually posting in that thread, but I'm enjoying reading your discussion with BigLutz. =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…