• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep. And after two generations with stuff like gym leader rematches, move tutors and a Battle Frontier, I think they should be included in the first pair of games for a generation. It shouldn't be something they hold off on until the third game of that generation because its obvious they're only doing it to make that third game more diverse and worth buying. Its similar to what Capcom does with the DLC that's already locked on the disk IMO.

And yeah, Unova didn't seem to have any distractions but neither did Kanto, Hoenn or Sinnoh IMO. GSC is really the only game I remember going back to daily to do stuff like the bug catching contest.
    Yeah, that one guy was acting as if I insulted Black and White. The score I gave it was near perfect. No game really deserves a 10/10
    And to think that they're on the same team. Hypothetically, of course. The villains are pretty much all their own teams. =P

I just realized that we never got to use that Megalodon. Phooey, I'll have to have that thing show up later. =/ And speaking of which, do you know what Grass was planning with that whole "have a fish monster eat a wolf" thing?
    You just looove pokin' fun at my characters. =P

Haha, I'm just joking. Still, you do realize that Longbottom's comment means that's there's gonna be some rivalry between him and Houl, right?
    Alright, sounds cool. I'll hafta get away from Zekshirom and Requiem, first, so I'll get a post up about that soon.
    Yeah, that'd be cool. Lemme think... well, I suppose they could meet right after the villain meeting. Or before, actually. I dunno, whatever works with you. =P
    You should care less about what others think of you, because that's the sole reason you're getting trolled.
    No **** Sherlock. Now, you already deleted his post due to him revealing the truth. However, he said something very important. He said that you're being used and toyed. Which of corse got you angry. Do you get it now? The goal was to get you angry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…