• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah, it's ok.

Hehe, thank you very much. ;)
    I think it will be held on January 27-28, and the finals would be January 29.
    In my case, I don't think I'll be able to sleep well, LOL. Well, it's my first time to be a contestant for the Math Quiz Bee, so I'm really nervous, and I'll probably spend the rest of my time reviewing. Which reminds me, we're going to have our 1st 4th [we have two 4th monthly tests] Monthly Test on January...wait, it wasn't announced yet. XD

Ok, thanks a lot. Hehe. =)
    Hehe, told you there's nothing to be sorry about. =)

Thanks, I've been sleeping late since I'm reviewing for the Math Quiz Bee that was supposed to be tomorrow, but my Math teacher said that our principal is not around, so...it's been delayed.

Again, thanks. I really don't know where to search those kind of things, so your help is very much appreciated. ;)
    I forgot to say this...
    I'll be going to school again starting tomorrow so I might not be online when you're online.
    Hehe, well, TTFN--Ta Ta for now. [I don't know if that's right, but I heard that from a tv show. LOL]
    Nothing much.
    Just looking for informations about Leafeon through the Internet; as well as the Pokemon that I should fight when I'm going to EV train her, and wishing that I could have my Nintendo DS now and get a Pearl so that I can have my own Leafeon. LOL.

I still don't know if Nintendo DS games can be downloaded to PSP. I think it's impossible; I mean, how am I going to do the touchscreen purposes of the DS with the PSP?
    It's complicated, and I can't find the answer to my questions from the Internet... *sigh*

Anyways, what about you?
    You seem to be logging on and out. Hehe, I just noticed.
    Wait, shoudn't you be sleeping at this time of hour? =)
    hello, i was viewing alexs profile and well i just wanted to introduce myself. i am cherry and if you need anything just give the word okay? lets be friends!
    Hmm. All 150 Pokemon... That excludes Dialga, right? [if for example, I have Pearl] Or Manaphy?
    Can that happen before or after the Pokemon League? Or it just depends whenever I've seen all 150 Pokemon?

Hey, there's nothing to be sorry about; you were trying to help me and there's nothing wrong with that. ;)
    Haha. Good for you. ;)

Um, I have a question.
    The Internet said that before I could get Eevee from Bebe in D/P, I should obtain the National Pokedex first.
    So, how do I get the National Dex?
    Well, everything is well. I go back to college sunday. The only downfall of it is I have almost know internet access I can get to. I can only check my email and go to certain sites at the school and I can't use sites like this. And my Nintendo wii isn't there. They do have a nintendo wii there and have super mario galaxy and super smash bros brawl, but I don't play it. I got better games than what's there probably anyway. I still have my ds anyway and a dvd portable player and some books. SO I guess it works out.
    I gotta go now. My eyes kinda hurt now since I've been staring at the computer for at least 5 hours.

I'll be back tomorrow, and I'll be looking forward to your story, ;)

Thanks for the time. I had fun. =)

Take care... *yawn*. [wow, it's only 6:35 pm here, and I'm already sleepy?]
    Well, good bye for now.
    Ok. =)

Wow, 9 years?
    I really hope your mom is bluffing, I mean I don't think it'd be fair for you to lose the internet connection after waiting 9 years. That's torture. LOL.

C-cute?
    Thanks [hehe. XD], but I'm not so good at taking compliments... *blushes*
    Um, if you don't mind telling me what those circumstances are, then I'll be listening [er, reading]. XD

Whoah, I don't what I'd do if we lose Internet connection. LOL.
    But what do you mean by trial period?

Thanks. =D
    [Ok, I've been saying too many thank yous to people, and it's kinda creeping me out. But I think it's alright.]
    Hehe, thanks again. =)

Um, are you saying that you don't have any siblings?

If you don't mind me asking, what punishment does your mom give you?
    For my punishment [if I get low grades but thanks goodness that it rarely happens. And if my school bus complains that I take so long to go out of the school], my mom prevents me to use the computer and she confiscated my cellphone.

Hehe, it's a good thing that a lot of people here in Serebii are nice.
    It's been fun talking to you. =)
    Good luck with your Leafeon. ;)

Thanks, but I'm already looking it up through the internet. =)

Oooh, before, I used to open the computer during midnight when mom's not here, but now, I don't do it anymore because there was a time that my little brother almost caught me doing so. XD

And, ok. But I think you should go to sleep now. It's not really good to stay so late infront of the computer. Hehe.

EDIT: Wait, I just noticed that I'm younger than you. So I have no right to tell you what I just said. XD
    Cool, you're a straight A student?
    Awesome.

Yeah, Leafeon is just adorable.
    This is a moveset that I saw for Leafeon [and the one that I'll be using]:
    Leafeon
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spd/ 6 HP
    Moves:
    ~Swords Dance
    ~X-Scissor
    ~Leaf Blade
    ~Return
    [I'm still not sure about the EV spread though]

Wait, is it true that you can download games from Nintendo DS to PSP? My uncle told my mom that, but I'm not sure if that's true. 'coz my uncle is sending me a PSP and it's going to arrive sometime at this month, and I'm planning to download Pokemon Pearl.

But if that's not true, I guess I'll just wait for May to come [because that's when my dad will go home here in the Philippines] so that he could buy me a Nintendo DS along with the Pokemon Pearl version.
    So I guess you're not that interested in school?

Thanks.
    I managed to find a few.
    And though I don't have D/P yet [let alone a Nintendo DS], I've already decided a moveset for Leafeon. My only problem is I don't know what should be her EV spread. And her nature [but I might possibly choose Adamant over Jolly since I'll probably invest some EVs on her Speed].
    But to be honest, I don't know why I suddenly liked Leafeon; before she's my least favorite Eeveelution, but now she's my MOST fave [But Eevee is still the best]. LOL. XD
    I'm sorry for the very late reply, I was busy looking some moveset for a Leafeon and didn't notice that I already had a visitor message.
    I'm terribly sorry.

Anyways, I think the New Year is treating me well, although I don't know why I always wake up so early despite sleeping at a very late hour.
    What about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…