• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I leave for a week, and two of my friends have different names...I guess it was a long week. Either way, I had AP Exams last week and was pretty busy with them, but (Thank God) I'm done with them now, so I should be able to stay active again.

I've been posting in Nigh Ruin and doing some others, and have been thinking up of ideas of my own. (Thanks for the advice again). But anyways, I'm available if you need anyone to join something, now that my work load is dropping rapidly.

Just didn't want you to think you scared me off or something.
    lol, yeah, Bron is a funny guys.

Whatever works for you Neo. No pressure this time around since you don't need to lead the WAR or judge it. So if you feel it, you're always welcome to join in.
    Hey Neo. Are you planning on participating this year?

I don't know what Bron said, but he might not have been the best communicator. I've selected four volunteers to be WAR Leaders this season. In an hour, I'll be meeting with them to discuss their responsibilities and duties, essentially tutoring them in everything we learned over the past few years. They're all pretty dedicated and organized members, so this should work out well and I'll be there to advise.

I think in regards to length, Bron wants a longer RP. We may have settled on something that could work better. The idea would be to start the RP earlier than the other sections, like 4 or 5 weeks beforehand. Then start the full WAR Season and have it go 4 or 5 weeks. That gives people more time to RP while still not creating a attrition issue that we've both faced in previous seasons. Since we generally know how many points each sections hands out, we can just tell the RP Judge that he has like 30 points to give out over the entire event and he should award them when he feels it's justified.
    Hey, I managed to put up my GM sign up. I also said some stuff about the rules in an earlier post, be sure to check up on that.
    Thats good.

As for me, yeah I'm ok. Just school is being a pain...

I saw it this morning. :D I like it, but if I continue signing up for rps I'll have my hands too full. XD I'll keep an eye on it though.

Also, I just noticed something about the RPG thread....There's like three of them involving the whole concept of a legendary pokemon siding with a human in some fashion. XD
    Well could you forward my neutral character idea to Sceptile so he know I plan on making a character that is the Director's son?
    One final question: Do Pokemon only get BCT implants or do they get to use a few ACT implants as well? I somehow conjured the image of an Aggron with LMG for arms, and couldn't get the hilarious image out of my mind.
    Oh no, I see your point, but the real fun of a goal is getting there. Sure, not everything has to follow in order, but an overall objective helps things remain solid.
    Three questions: 1) I didn't see what the Syndicate could be. I'm assuming that they can be Morphs or ACT users, but I wasn't sure. 2) It seems like you and Billy somewhat worked out which faction you guys wanted to run, which is fine, but I don't want to start writing one up in the dark and only to find that one of you two are actually running it? 3) For sign-ups, do we only handle those that sign-up for our organization, or just whoever sees it first and approves?

EDIT: May I also suggest in your description of each faction that you add "playable races" as it looks like Gijinkas are not mentioned where they fit in and like question 1, what can the Syndicate be? These weren't really crystal clear in my overview of it.
    It slightly disappoints me that the Trainer's Federation is not allowed to use ACTs at all, wouldn't they be allowed a permit or something? But yea, I'll co-GM it, I'll try to be as active as possible with it considering my 1st RPG will be starting soon.
    I see your point, though accidents happen and sometimes destruction is easier than construction. As for the path thing, maybe you should have a clearer go or something. Simply surviving while being mostly in the dark may be hard to keep the attention of some folk. Regarding my character, he'd probably be a Protector, but have a grudge against The Synocate for what they did to Ecruteak. All depends on who signs up
    Don't think I will ever stop using him. Anyway, try not to get too carried away with this. Sometimes your ingenious ideas lack... a path of sorts. It just seems like there is no real goal in mind. Another thing might be that with the surroundings that character trends develop. Well to be honest, with me it is a lack of love interest for my character. Heck he could become evil if someone evil loved him. He would have his moral code sure, but if an evil girl genuinely loved him, she coax him into evil. Power of Love, man
    Hey Neo, trying your hand at another complicated RPG? Good job. Not sure if I should join
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…