• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sweet! :D I like a lot of alternative rock too. Oh cool, I listen to Linkin Park as well. Although it has been a while since I've played any of their music but still... lol ;P

How are you doing these days? I hope you had a good weekend! ^_^
    Depends on what you mean by a "fanfiction account". I write fics on this site, if that's what you're asking.
    I personally liked his theme in XD theme a bit more however I don't dislike his theme in Colosseum I just slightly prefer his them in XD more.
    Indeed, Wes was an badass. I also liked Orre, Cipher and the shadow Pokemon conspiracy.
    That is usually the cause for most people isn't it. I do believe Pokemon Colosseum is underated. The games needs more love.
    I loved Pokemon Colosseum. I is one of my favorite Pokemon games only being beaten by of course Pokemon Crystal.
    I been playing Pokemon ever since I had my first Gameboy which so happen to come with Pokemon Crystal when I was seven. My first LoZ game was Twilight Princess which hooked me and I started playing the older games. Fire Emblem I haven't played until recently.
    I am a huge fan of the Pokemon franchise (obviously), and of Legend of Zelda. I will admit my knowledge of Fire Emblem is limited but I know more about it than most.
    Hey hey, I'm doing alright. Hope things are well with you.

Anyway, Billy May's RP, Dark Secrets, is up if you're interested.
    Lol, not a problem. I've know how writer's block is. We will probably start soon, though. Not that you'll miss much if your not done by then. As I said, thing really won't get cooking until after graduation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…