• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol yeah it did woek lets keep trying we had it then so we are close and i like the tentecruel lookes good from what i was seeing lol :p
    lol ok no problem you would wait for me so i will do the same for you :) so did you read the message i sent on marriland ?
    ok thanks i wouljd liek that then we could trade more and its like 1 in the morning so maybe i shoudl go to sleep lol waited for responses 5:00 in the morning the other night :/ anyway yeah have a nice day and fun at work cya and hopefully tommorow we coudl do this again your a good person good bye for now
    #53 Liechi Berry Raises Attack when HP is below 1/4
    #54 Ganlon Berry Raises Defense when HP is below 1/4
    #55 Salac Berry Raises Speed when HP is below 1/4
    #56 Petaya Berry Raises Special Attack when HP is below 1/4
    #57 Apicot Berry Raises Special Defense when HP is below 1/4

I have all of them and wad shiny r u offering?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…