• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. I have seen you post often too, it certainly stands out from some of the other posts on the forum. But yeah, requesting builds your network of friends. I'm trying to do some more of that myself.
    That makes some sense now.

I come here too often, as you can probably tell. Not even here for a full year yet, and I'm a bit over active it seems.
    I think I've seen you around in some places here. Though, I can't for the life of me really remember you very well for some odd reason.

I'm probably just hungry and need some food to jog my memory maybe.
    The German Openings of One Piece are not too bad, exept for some terrible singers here and there. Just ignore the first opening...

The Detective Conan Openings are all pretty well done in german as well.
    My favourites are the digimon openings in german which should be interesting to you anyway ;)

I really like the idea of doing a fandub of a Japanese Opening, but do you know a website that has a good translation? For example, I have found many sites which have translations of Advance Adventure but every one is different and I want to use the best one.
    Oh Yamato-san. Of course he knows German. It s nothing special here at SPPf, everyone does. Du nicht? :p

what a mindless cherry-popping post... XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…