• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• STOP DISSING THE THINGS I LIKE YOU KNOW ICE STYLE IS FREAKING SEXY! D:<

Here even though it's really hot in the day time, the mornings are actually the coldest. It only takes one hour for the degrees to raise up by 50 though. :L

Uhhhhh... Sizida? (XD)

So it's like no sleep or too much sleep. Time flies when you're having fun. At least one of you two didn't fall asleep at your keyboard UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE I KNOW. >>>>.>>>>

Aliennnnn nuuuu. I actually had a nightmare that there were tornadoes of erasers in my town. I was scared in my dream, but now that I think about it... XD

What I don't like are Brittish accents really. THOSE are overrated, it's like when looking up for commentary on youtube you get that same overrated over viewed Brittish guy who everyone loves. :L Uggghhhhhh. Me no likey, honestly I prefer Brittish accents on females more. I don't know why, I guess it just sounds like a more feminine accent? Welsh accents are pretty good if you ask me.

YO. :D Sorry for not replyin' but my finals were flyin'.
    you told someone of my no guard team?

boohoo i am not giving him that battle since it was leaked.
    usually i don't watch this video. but the title catches my eyes so yeah.

i didn't know he is so funny haha!
    Nyahahahahaha, I return, with a slew of new pokemon that demand blood, my playstyle is gonna be more messed up than your head when i normally roflstomp you.

- The End.
    haha you whine you don't get paid! XD

'Whiners are like babies who can't complain intelligently.'

' I don't get it. Who defends whiners?'
    I like Kisame but I like Haku more. I think... Ice kekekekekekkegankai ftw. ;p

Well rain usually follows after sun no?

Who is your old teacher anyway? I BET IT'S THE IN-GAME YOUNGSTER JOEY. ;DDDDD

Well at least it's over. I'm still not caught up in sleep though. I woke up at 12 pm today after going to sleep at 7 pm. :L

Sounds like an M rated game lol.

LOL you should be like... uh... aren't Scottish accents good with pirate voices? :L *shot*
    Well the weekend is half way over already so ****. But other wise I'm doing well. I'm just about to go take a shower. :3
    you dun trust me well enough?

well i have pen pals from this forum as my facebook friend. not many though.

yup that is the max i go. 120 eggs per day.
    haha!

it is pretty successful. i mean for pokemon breeding. still stick to 120 eggs per day hatching.

ooh pm me if you wanna add me in facebook!
    I DON'T EVEN KNOW. I LIKE ICE TYPE KEKIGENKAI. HAKU FOR THE WIN *****ES D:<<

Ohhh, my brother who is in England currently always tells me it's cloudy, and if there is ever sun out he says everyone goes like WTF IS THAT IN THE SKY?!

You lost didn't you. ;p

I'm too lazy to think negatively anyway to be honest. I'm an extremely laid back person, I never worry about things. Nothing really stresses me, like oh there's gonna be an earthquake planned tomorrow... oh well. Better leave this place. Or like, oh there's a big test on Friday, I can't graduate if I don't pass it. Oh well, I'll do my best. EXACTLY. LIKE. THAT. D:<

I don't even know what that is. :L

How are you doing mate? Anything interesting goin on?
    Before you write your part and ask me, I FEEL LIKE ****. Thank you. =) <3
    haha i go to bed then.

nah i just kidding about the adding part. i am pretty shy to talk to pen pals -_-
    YOU GOT SKYPE?

WHY DIDN'T YOU ADD ME?

lol i pretty much dead and can't even say a few words.

still pokemon shiny breeding and can't wait to finish this! i only have one more person to go and i am done! for now.
    yawn how is your day?

i am sick so i need to sleep soon.

yeah i am sick again. i am so frail.
    NO NOT THAT I mean in terms of women ya know what I'm sayinnnn. As for Justu, I have no idea what my favorite type is.

HA! Sounds like England. XD Oh I sa-WHAT THE BLUE BLAZING BY GEORGE IS THAT IN THE BALLY SKY?!

Yeah, you're gonna fail. SORRY I CAN'T GUARANTEE YOUR VICTORY WITH THAT ATTITUDE.

Well I mean a lot of families would let their grown child back into their home after college, but I didn't think what would happen after that. I probably wouldn't have to worry about that because my entire generation fights over me. And I'm not even the youngest person in the family. IT'S GOTTEN WORSE THAT I'M OLDER. MY FEMALE COUSINS WHO ARE LIKE 19 ALWAYS PINCH MY CHEEKS SAYING AHHHH YOU'RE BECOMING A MAN!!!
    Ugh, I'm sorry but, I swear. Women.

No I didn't see anything! XD
    Or did I?
    WHO NOW
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…