• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, how you doing? I don't think we've chatted in a while, and it seems like Nigh is awaiting a revival of choice, so I thought I'd drop by and see how life is going for you?
    Wha ha ha, scary indeed. Nah, just kidding, but yeah, I decided to have a non-Pokemon username, as I can't really commit to one. For the longest time, the Serebii mods refused to perform username changes, so when they finally did, I decided to go for it before it was too late.
    Hey, for Nigh, are you claiming it officially inactive, or are you waiting for the school people to be on summer so we/they can post?
    Hey, how's things going? (Heard about you and PE2k).

Is Nigh doing alright by the way? For me at least, and maybe others, I have AP Exams this week, so I've been studying for them most of last week, and I've been running a few RP ideas through my head too. Anyways, as far as to what's happening, what do you have to say?
    They still do that? Eh, I'm surprised they're second guessing with you considering how long you've been there. Besides, being a mod isn't that different from being a standard member.
    Wile E. has been given my permission to bunny my character in his next post. I sent him what I had started for a post as he has been waiting on me to post it, but my studying is hampering my time to edit and finish it.
    They made you a mod at PE2K? Nice, haven't really been checking over there. Every now and then I check back to recover some old WAR entry and stuff like that, but I haven't really been watching it all that closely.

Don't feel rushed though, I could still always post with John Larkin. Not sure why almost everyone else stopped posting though. But I guess there's always a possibility of a sequel if it seems like it needs a jump start again.
    Popping in to say that I am still in Nigh; it's just that finals are next week, so I've been focusing on studying for them since last week. Once they are over, I'll be back to regularly posting.
    Hi Sabi!

Regarding Tides of Freelance, I'm thinking of having Marleena re-integrate into the *new* ENDoG Command Chain so that she can track and try and rescue Bishop through her own, new means. Any particular way that I should handle that?
    By the way, you can feel free to do something with the Shadows towards Jared. I plan on him having an 'encounter' with them soon.
    Hello there...:) Is the Tides of Freelance ~ Nigh Ruin SU still open? Its been over a month since anyone posted there and I don't want to bump it in case I decide to join.
    Okay, Bishop has been captured, feel free to bunny him to be shipped to Cantus. Might want to make it quick, since a few other RPers are trying to save him.
    I'm okay with that, although it does seem pretty intriguing. But I think you should decide on that location though.
    How much would Cantus have cared about Nightshade's actions/soon to be actions? I know that he only cares about Marked Freelancers, but I wanted to remove any doubt on my end that Nightshade would be (un)involved.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…