• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes,I mean...they lose a bit of the fun to ship.
    Pearl...well...I know it won't be canon.
    of course I would stay shipping them..DP astonished me too much to leave it.
    But I don't know,it is not about shipping it or not...but rather how they are.
    Yes,and cuteness is what we want in the end right?
    I think shipping that become canon are...too boring.I would much rather support half canon shippings than canon...why supporting so much if it is already confirmed who won?
    Yes...but some insist that there will be a HUGE leap forward to pearl and that wil almost reach canon...
    I mean wtf?
    And,congratulations!Now you gonna enter the harsh world of Uni xPPPP
    I meant like in general,man xD Are you finished with school finally? :3
    I won't hype miself either,I still don't think there will be a romantic revelation.Some still think that...and I am sure they will regret expecting way higher than pokemon can offer
    Hey,how are you friend? :)
    It seems the thread itself is not a problem anymore.
    When Hikari was shown again for the first time everyone was hyped up about it,though as BW2 approaches...we get more info and the conversation becomes less speculative and more organized.
    By the way,how are you feeling about the latest news?
    I mean,we got a tag battle,we got highfive,we got Satoshi fanboying like *-*,we got Hikari hiding behind Satoshi,etc.
    Wow,was these..ANY expected? xD
    I remember that Undella was our hope,that he woudl probably stay for 2-3 episodes xD
    Now she is confirmed for for like 4 episodes xD
    Talk about an interesting day, given the battle over Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's agenda. My television is tuned to Fox News Channel even now, and the results seem plain enough, as does the analysis. Are you doing well in your corner of the world so far, old friend?
    Home for the summer from college and working on a super long epic movie story for Pokemon. I'm going to take it in to a ficitonal course next semester to see how I can submit the idea somehow to Pokemon itself because in all honesty, they need to change how they've handled their story-plots cuz it's repetitive and needs to change somehow.
    I just miss the tradition we had when DP was still the season to watch. We were all so serious about it and when Hikari makes an appearance next season, the tradition might kick up again. Those newbies.... my gawd... I feel old now :3
    Yeah, me and Gohan had a little fight, but we resolved it all out; he's a nice guy but I have to be really, REALLY careful about what I say and limit it, which irritates me slightly. However, I don't think bad of him~ :)

Ah, you shouldn't hide in the shadows, y'know. You should come back down and join the threads again! People's opinions are always nice to hear and you shouldn't limit yourself to standing by everything~ :)

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    Hey! I saw your comment on my wall and decieed to reply, even though I have little time myself... ^^;

I'm good. Writing is in tip top condition as normal and I'm currently working on fanart pieces for the Wishful thread. And possibly the Pearl thread too. What about you?? :)

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    Yes, that would suck hard. If they can actually implement something, good for them. In any case, I'm waiting patiently on the episode's reveal on the staff doing them.
    he is too idiot to be a troll.
    i actually am enjoying how contradictional he is...makes me laugh a bit
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…