• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh perfect!

That's what I get for skimming through Sign Ups. I miss things like that. =P

It also applies to TTN though. =P
    Gah, what is it with you and making attractive male characters in the RPG's I use Leo in. xD

I didn't mention this in his Sign Up, because it usually never comes up, but Leo is Bisexual. Don't worry, he's not going to actually hit on him. Leo knows he can't make a straight person gay.

(Yes, this applies to both White Beacon/Black Hole and Connor.)
    It is completely your decision. I gave Destiny psychic and telekinetic power, it is up to you how you incorporate it into your weapon.
    Well there goes my T-Rex idea...

On that note, are the animals limited to the Tenji's knowledge, as he drew animals of what he knew?
    Darn that sucks. Hope that gets better. Also, with my character, the clashes between him and his spirit will be interesting.
    Why? The guy is an outgoing and cheerful warm person. Sure, he has his issues, but we all need help from our friends, don't ya know?
    Hey Requiem, you think it could be possible to have our characters become an item in Tsu Toreiru Gekkiou?
    Hey, could you post soon in TTN V.3D? If you don't soon, I'm afriad you'll be suspended, which means you will have to show me your active and repost your sign-up. People are suspended if they haven't posted in a month.
    Would you mind posting in Teen Titans North V3D soon.? I have to start removing people who havent posted in over a month. I know your not there yet, but its getting close.
    It's no problem. As a quick summary, Black Alpha pretty much finished off whatever Team Galactic Plasma members that didn't escape. Meanwhile, the mission to the moon was postponed.

Now, Team Galactic Plasma is trying a new plan. Getting to the moon via a teleporter rather than a shuttle. Now, Galactic Plasma is trying to regroup the few remaining members they have left on Shamouti Island in the Orange Islands. At this point, it's all or nothing.
    Jack a bit flirt so he'll be a little more interested in the female of the villian group. Having him hating and/or angry at him work just as well as long as it discomforting for Havoc. Maybe but Jack is also a very good actor and can make things sound quite convincing. Or else everyone would know he a huge sadist and wouldn't want to stick around him. I guess it will be a challenge for both of them.

I don't know about them but I think this will be an explosive trio that will be difficult to find out if it's a good or bad thing.
    I guess that's a good way to describe it; though it's a little more cruel than humorous. Yeah, I thought of that when I first read your sign-up and thought they might end up as bitter enemies. He will get a kick upsetting Havoc but will act as if it was just a freak coincidence or an accident. And make it a very convincing to a point where one will start to believe him. He's a bit of a Chaotic Evil person.
    Yo, Happy Holidays if you celebrate one.

Actually Jack would be thrilled to be in a group; he isn't a loner in the least but as I told paradox he is sadist. Even though his friends/allies don't get to feel it as bad as say the heroes. He will still do things to cause discomfort, as well as make him look bad in front of Mad Hattress if this turns into a love triangle. And he will make it look like it was a complete accident while he enjoys it on the inside. But if you don't mind that I'm all up for it.

Fire, metal, hypnotism and illusions... if they worked together they maybe be able to take over the world... Not that Jack really cares about any of that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…