• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
NimhShambler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's my favorite Pokemon, but it's a Gen 4 Pokemon, and remember, genwunners worship Gen 1, so they bash on it because it ISN'T one of the original 151

Trust me, most of my favorite Pokemon are from Gen 4 and 5, mainly because I didn't grow up with Gen 1, I grew up with Gen 3. There are only two Pokemon in Gen 1 I even really like: Ninetales and Dragonite, that's it really.
    That's awesome. I hope the best for you guys. =)

Haha that's probably the best response anyone could ever give in that situation. xD It is kinda odd that someone would show up and start talking about that. lol
    That's great. I'm glad you're back on a normal sleeping schedule. =)

Why would they cancel spring break? That's just stupid...But at least you'll get some time to relax and mend your wounds from the past semester.

That's great! How long have you two been together? I'm seeing someone these days too. Definitely nice no to be "forever alone". lol
    Hey, Nemmeh! It's good to see that you're still around. =) How has life been on your end?

Haha thanks. I'm glad that you got a good laugh out of both images. The pic will probably remain in my sig forever. It's just so epic. lol
    BECAUSE WHAT THEY DID IS IMMORAL AND WRONG AND WE'RE ALL TERRIBLE PEOPLE FOR LETTING IT HAPPEN, that's why!
    I guess it wasn't very popular, and probably didn't find much audience with the fans of the original comic, either...

I don't remember Nightmare Ned, though.
    It's a great series! I'm just kind of disappointed it took as long for me to re-find it as it did. Prior to the past year or so, I'd only really known about it as a short-lived cartoon series.
    Just dream of the MRI as you being wrapped in my arms. How many kittens is that now?

L.F.D.
    When are you due and what kind of child birth are you having?

Also you never said cuddling with me would help you.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…