• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
EonInfinity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. Do you need any help with completing your pokedex? I have all but 2 pokemon (it has taken me 1 and a half years as I had to track down old games, so I know how hard it is!), but I am able to breed and/or help with trade evolutions if you need it.
    I just found out the WiFi I am using doesn't let me trade on gen4 but I can help on Tuesday when I go to the library the WiFi there works on gen 4 and gen 5 games just found out the WiFi here doesn't work on gen 4 and it started acting up last night so again sorry for the inconvenience
    Yeah sorry about that, anyway I'm off to bed, it's 20 past midnight where I am, haha, we'll sort this timing thing out soon :p should be around tomorrow if I'm not staying out xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…