• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry for the delay in the response. been working alot lately so i haven't had time to check my pokedex.

events are great and such, but i'm mostly trying to finish my dex right now.
    these are the ones i still need. all the pending ones are ones i can evolve myself, but haven't yet because of time

male venusaur
    female venusaur
    Paras-pending
    Krabby-pending
    Flaaffy-pending
    Jumpuff-pending
    Qwilfish
    Magby
    Blaziken
    Vibrava-pending
    Metagross-red one.
    Latios-no masterball
    Latias-no masterball
    Groundon-no masterball
    Chimchar-pending
    Luxio-pending
    Luxray-pending
    Gastrodon(One of each color)
    Lopunny
    Skuntank
    Garchomp
    Hippowdon-female
    Hippowdon-Male
    Drapion-pending
    Toxicroak-pending
    Carnivine-pending
    Electivire
    Yanmega
    Gliscor
    Probopass
    Dusknoir
    Mesprit-no masterball
    Dialga-no masterball

do you have any of these? depending on how many you have we could make a deal. let me know.
    sorry for the delay in the response. been working alot lately so i haven't had time to check my pokedex.

events are great and such, but i'm mostly trying to finish my dex right now.
    these are the ones i still need. all the pending ones are ones i can evolve myself, but haven't yet because of time

male venusaur
    female venusaur
    Paras-pending
    Krabby-pending
    Flaaffy-pending
    Jumpuff-pending
    Qwilfish
    Magby
    Blaziken
    Vibrava-pending
    Metagross-red one.
    Latios-no masterball
    Latias-no masterball
    Groundon-no masterball
    Chimchar-pending
    Luxio-pending
    Luxray-pending
    Gastrodon(One of each color)
    Lopunny
    Skuntank
    Garchomp
    Hippowdon-female
    Hippowdon-Male
    Drapion-pending
    Toxicroak-pending
    Carnivine-pending
    Electivire
    Yanmega
    Gliscor
    Probopass
    Dusknoir
    Mesprit-no masterball
    Dialga-no masterball

do you have any of these? depending on how many you have we could make a deal. let me know.
    im already going to get a DWF poliwag from someone else.But if it doesnt works(wich i think it wont) ill call you.
    Im also looking for dw starters(Kanto, hoenn, sinnoh), bagon, and gligar.
    Sorry, but I already am trying to set up a trade time with someone for a Celebi.

Good luck in your future trading!
    well i don't know the stats or natures of the ones in gen 4 since they're all in japanese and i havent taken the time to translate yet.
    so no chansey and a tirtouga instead?

it's one of my later projects to check the stats so i haven't gotten to it. its not something i can just do on the fly either.
    if it's for gen5 i need your fc. right now i only have a french ditto. i haven't had time to transfer a japanese one up from gen4. though the chansey is in gen 5
    sorry i didn't get back to you before. i was working. and crashed when i got home. i can trade for another hour or two tonight. otherwise i can try to trade tomorrow too.
    i don't have a ditto transfered up yet. do you want to wait or just do the trade for the chansey?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…