• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dude I am intrested into evo-trade a seadra with you. Doesn't matter which one just give me a Seadra with a dragon scale. PM me when you are able to :)
    Haha, no, I'm building my Pokédex too, so I'm looking for A) strong Pokémon or B) new Pokémon. And I still need a Tediursa (eventhough I have a Ursaring) and I also need a Skarmory. I've already seen 347 Pokémon and I own or have owned 257 right now. Pretty sweet, huh? And I'm in the room right now if you want to trade.
    We'll, I've you've got some really special Pokémon (Legendaries, version exclusives, difficult to obtain Pokémon, etc), let me know. We can always do the kind of trade we just did with the Lugia, but then that I give you a Pokémon you need in return for a Pokémon in my Pokédex (which you'll get back).
    And thank you! I like trading with you: are there more Pokémon you require? I can always see if I have them.
    Right. And the funny thing is, that we don't even need to leave the room. After a switch, the Pokémon is already in the Pokédex. At least, that's what I think. We'll see soon enough.
    Well, I've got... Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Mewtwo. If you've got more Legendaries you don't see in this list you are free to tell me. And of course you'll get them back: after I've got them in my Pokédex I can throw a Spiritomb in the GPS-system and request for a Lugia. :D
    And I see you have a Lugia. Can I ask you a favor? Could we do a trade so I have one in my Pokédex? Is there any legendary you still need in your Pokédex? We can just trade back after that so we both have a legendary in our Pokédex we still need.
    Alright! And I don't really have a preference: any Kingdra would be nice. And I see I have a Gible in my Box, so I am online right now!
    Kingdra's wouldd be extremely helpful! I could breed a Gible with a Ditto of mine if you'd like. No problem whatsoever. What's your friendcode? My FC is 2451 7771 5901. I can be online in about 4 hours from this message (it's 5:47 PM here now and I'm in GMT +1, so when it's 9:47 PM I'm online)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…