• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ... ok then i suppose i'll have to believe u XD but i swear ur info is almost if not exactly the same as him. Love in resident evil, psyconlagy, location is raccon city. wow XD
    srry for my late reply. I had some inconveience. Chaoses told me that u was Dawn hero of Team Dawn or morely Team twilight. If u arent then i wont bother u
    Well, maybe it is. The young battlers trying to "put me out of my misery" so to speak and get themselves a reputation from that have been met with a surprising amount of fight in the old Fatale ;P Shocked me too.

And no trouble but talk to Blaine about the terms of the alliance first ^_^
    Lol I'm a tired old coot with one foot in the proverbial grave =P My days of being "the best battler" or even something akin to that are over D: Still, so long as I can ride this reputation, I'll still be feared XD

So you're actually taking battling seriously? Has hell frozen over? D: You just need to keep practicing. And sure, won't bother me. I have to work out lesson plans for other people who asked me to tutor them so they can take advantage of it if they want.
    Aww phooey D:

Lol you'd be the talk of the town and probably a few other towns too XD

Well, I'm just a figurehead and a *****y one at that. I'd have a talk with Blaine's Cousin or Zapdragon - they'll set you right.

Well, let's hope so. I've been watching these new clans and I'm really disappointed. That Radiant Dawn clan is some sort of noobery x_x I mean, half don't know how to EV and the others have no idea what movesets work. I'll see if I can have a word with them should this alliance goes through if you want. But I'm **** at teaching XD
    Oh really? So I don't haveta keep pretending? Thank god XD

Yeah, just preheat the oven to 180 degrees and stick your head in until golden brown. Then you have a fever and a tan! XD

Well, I don't mind too much. We never were an alliance-making clan but have a word with whichever of my men it is who handles that crap XD You will have to acknowledge the supremacy of Unown ? though xD But, if it goes through, train your guys up, ey? They seem somewhat new.
    The "YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN DEAD FOR FIVE MONTHS" ones ;P

Hoy, dear and you know as well as I do that Majesty is for RegiFemme. XD I'm well, too hot but well. Yourself?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…