• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bahahahah. On friday, as i was taking a public bus to my house, this old lady started hitting on me. by old, i mean gray hair old. I did not think she was hitting on me at first because i am bloody young; i just figured she was being nice. then she places her hand on my thigh, and said "you are a nice boy", I said :"aww, thank you", then she starts rubbing my arm and says "you have nice arms" and I was like "aww, you are o sweet", then she puts her hand under my shirt, and that is when it hit me. she wasnt just being nice..... and so i got off at the next stop. semi traumatised from being molested.
    hahaha! wooow, tell me what happened last night :D
    i was partying on friday and saturday and had a movie night sunday :) it was a good weekend :D
    people are so much nicer!!! its kinda cool :)
    I am applying for a scholarship and i am super nervous!!!!!
    what have you been up 2?
    whoops, i thought i had replied already
    anyway, awww, you would have loved/hated high school me :D I was King B***h haha. Like, male version of Queen Bee :p Most popular dude, and i knew it, and sometimes,abused it. ah.... my glory days bahahhahaa.
    not to me. I was one of those kids in high school that everyone would think twice before messing with me. and i dont like keeping my anger pent up. It doesnt sit well with me.
    I...actually learned about massage before I learned about pressure points. Have not actually done it in, like, yeeaaars.

Noo. I'm weak and pathetic and unfit :p
    I was kidding, lol. That's rather useful, particularly since I hate pain and I tend to hurt people by accident. I was joking because we were talking about fighting.

I have no physical strength, and it would take too much to develop it. So I'm okay with lacking power. I can still send people to the ground.
    it was horrible. I was at work, being cheery as usual. I wasactually doing my own heavy lifting and feeling proud of myself. I am bouncing around in my usual happy-go-lucky manner, and i find out one of my coworkers has the last name "Cummings", and so i snickered because it is kind of epic. I like people who have names that you can use in sentences; i personally did not see the sexual reference in it, until the guy exploaded and yelled at me. apparently he had been bullied in high school about his name and was oversensitive about it. and i am just a lowly intern, i did not wnat to get fired. so i kept quiet. and said nothing.

I wanted to flip. i wanted to yell back and tell him to get over whatever fears/feelings he had in high school. i wanted to break him apart and crush his very soul. but I am just an intern andit would destroy my self esteem if i got fired from a really good well paying job that looks fantastic on my résumé. so i am still peeved. still angry. but yeah.

glad you had a good day though :) I used to work on my grandparents farm, as a supervisor :p
    I'm trying to keep continuity, so I'm waiting.

Yup.

Yeah, pressure points are rather useful. I learned a bunch of them a while ago. Today I forgot how to properly attack someone with them, although I still remember how to use some of them to alleviate pain and lower bleeding in small wounds and stuff. All the useless stuff, basically.

I'm not much of a physical strength person. -shrug-
    Lol. I'm an avid Avatar fan. Some random people I don't know at all were watching the episode where they show The Earth King the remains of the dril, and I just walked over and watched.

I r ashamed to say I've missed the last two eps of Korra.

I think it'd be rather difficult to master all four (elements) martial arts. (It took Aang three seasons!)

I think pressure point fighting is the most useful in life.

I think Ba Gua Zhang is the coolest. I wanna learn it, But I no has time to learn it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…