• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Put any pokemon with the flame body or magma armore abilities in front of your team to cut the hatching time in half (Volcarona is perfect since it also gets fly.)
    No thanks I scewed up when I transfered my Shaymin from Platinum and forgot about Earth power so I have to run a Substitute and Leech seed set. I'm working on porygon now but it hates my ditto. :( After that it Azurill which I messed up by hatching the egg(which actually helped.) I also had forgrotten about sea incense so I got an Extra Marill. I also hatched 2 other pokemon because I mixed my Heracross in so you won't have to hatch those 2. As for diglett you'll have to wait for that one I need my sisters ds for Poketransfer.
    Bagon, Aipom and Unown are all set but my Dugtrio is missing so I have to catch 1-2 diglets on Platinum for that. As for the others I'm going to start breeding them now. In exchange for the extra pokemon I would like to battle a few times. I have some new teams to test as well as a few new pokemon to try out.
    Okay Does the shaymin Know Earth power? If it does then its perfect because I have the berries that remove EVs and Rattata and Houndour are fine. Despite having weaker abilities (which is probably why I didn't get them yet) I still want to collect a female of each legal DW Pokemon.
    I have all the pokemon that you are looking for and that are listed in you signature so do you want to trade? What nature is you Shaymin and what Dw females can you breed?
    I think I still have you in my Palpad. Anyway, yeah, come on in. I am trading with someone else first.
    Not particularly. But since I have no idea what I want and I've already got your hopes up, I could just let you have it. It wouldn't be any problem for me.

I swear, I hit 'post message' only once.
    Not particularly. But since I have no idea what I want and I've already got your hopes up, I could just let you have it. It wouldn't be any problem for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…