• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cap D. Blue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• <3 Well, I'm sorry about last night. Ending up waking at 4 AM with a sudden desire to eat. ^^;

Aww, really? :3 I pretty much liked my dream, too. FS+PS=love. xD
    Oh wow, haven't been here much. ^^; Last night's call was really fun. <333

I had a weird dream about us! I remember we were waking in an abandoned Disney store, checking out the remaining items left. I recall at one point, we were at this spot where there were a bunch of letter stickers, so we both wrote out words to each other. <3 I also remember us finding a PS doujinshi as well. o__O; xD

It was weird yet sweet at the same time. Why am I having such weird dreams? o.o;;;
    *giggles* I was the same way. I suddenly fell sleepy then went off to dreamland. xD

Maybe~ *wink*

Hope you have a good day today, love!
    Oh, I know what you mean, Blue-kun. Yet, I can't help but to have a funny feeling about this year. When I told my aunt about my dream, she said that all the cards we got represented upcoming news. o__o; So, something's bound to happen.. o.o;
    Awwww, the 18th, huh? I'll look forward to that day. Extra time together! <3

Aww, I miss you, too, Blue-kun~ *cuddles*
    xDDDD Yeah, it was.

Aww, yeah, I was awake at 6 AM as well, trust me. I sat up then was all "I just had a weird dream!" xDDDD I fell asleep after a little bit then woke up not too long ago. ^^
    Yay! Blue-kun, I had this strange dream about us! It was that I managed to come over with you for the amount of days, and it's kind of funny because every day, we would recieve cards in the mail telling congrats and stuff. That's the most I remember about my dream so far. Oh, and they also had cute mini drawings of us! It was an adorable dream. <333

Hope you slept well, my love~
    *blush* Oh, I know what you mean. I didn't feel like getting up, either. *still in bedhead mode* xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…