• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you tried offensive Thunder Wave tank Granbull in NU? It's been working really well for me. Pretty much every game it pulls it's own weight. Tangela is a problem but who cares, It's Double Edge takes 90% off a Camerupt. I might run some speed, I don't really know any common marks to hit. Haven't played NU since the dumb Ice team.

Granbull (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Intimidate
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Thunder Wave
    - Close Combat
    - Crunch
    - Double-Edge

Also if I forget remind me to add your team to the archive (once you finish with your rates). I'll try to add a rate later.
    Yeah, that's a fair enough point. The RMT itself is very well written so I'll nominate it, and probably add it to the archive soon.
    Well, laddering isn't really a good measure of team quality. Remember I laddered to #2 with 6 Blizzard spamming Ice types. My team was awful, I only got that high based off skill, and I guess luck. #4 is nice but wasn't the ladder reset just a few days ago?
    Lol, you overestimate my skills. :p

Well, I'm still kinda rusty on team rating, but I could give it a shot. I'll post something in the next...some amount of time.
    None of them are archived because there haven't been many good ones posted. If you know of any I missed by all means mention them in the nominations. I still have to update that thread anyway.
    I'm on for at least 13 hours a day, so setting up a time really shouldn't be much of a problem. Around 12 pm to 3/4 am GMT - 7. This Saturday I won't be available since I have to go somewhere all day. Anytime else is good to go.
    haha, yeah Delko is a friend of mine. Nice to meet you! I may have met you on the Treehouse server, I guess, cause I recognize your name from somewhere...

And yeah haha I hear ya
    GMT -7. You can easily find me on the SBF chat, or if I'm not online the xat, ask someone to message me on skype, chances are I'm on there if I'm not on xat.
    hmm, Barbeller have I seen you around Smogon before? Either way thanks for helping clear up some of the doubts of people in my RMT, haha :d
    HP Ground 3HKOs Garbodor while Brave Bird 2HKOs. HP Fighting hits about everything the same, harder or both are weaker than Brave Bird against the whole common tier. Fighting at least hits the occasional Balloon Pokemon.
    Errors are already being fixed.

Water Absorb Quagsire is on about 10% of the pokes and obviously you beat Unaware Quagsire too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…