• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Huh? No. Miss told me that it was on tuesday... so tomorrow - and don't forget your shoes this week or Kelly's going to literally hit your head on the wall. Miya was being a total turd today; you'll be happy you missed school - she was doing one of her well rehearsed: 'Oh! I'm so amazing! Everyone loves me! The fact I can barely write my name doesn't make a difference! All the boys love me because I have no sense and do whatever they want...'
    And I had to hit Cameron for being completely disgusting; all in all - a NORMAL day. But don't forget to come to training!
    You want to be adopted?
    this is my profile:
    Name you want to be called: Cole, or Darkrai, doesn't matter
    Dislikes: French Toast...
    SPPf Forums you visit often: Fan art
    For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: since the the 25th of september...or august, I can't remember one of those two, though
    Hey Iv's! Welcome! I just gotta sort out some stuff and all - I'll PM you but thought it'd be nice for you to get more profile messages!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…