• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have no idea :( i have been banned a few times, but there always soooo light! like the last time i got banned was due to me saying "get up throh" in the anime discussion.

Sucks so bad, i have been here for 3 years and you would think they would actually ban me for a legit reason
    Well thats my belief, you can chose to ignore it, or get offended by it. You sadly chose the wrong approach, nothing you can say will ever make me change my beliefs. I don't care if you are offended, I'm from a country where religion and identity is important so I hold onto mine deeply, much like the way you are quite clearly non-religious.
    In the Pokemon News thread, I noticed that you replied to Smart Sig Spam bot. Normally I can infraction, but I'm letting you off this time, partly as was on topic.
    I saw your post in the fic review thread, so would you be intrested in reading my fic? Team Rocket is very involved in it although it is a journey fic
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…