• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sup dude!
    Meh, not doing that great, but managing.
    Been playing Y, and I loved it! I haven't started the XY anime yet, though I do plan to. I backed off the Unova anime, even though it had SUCH potential, because I was behind enough to find out what happened at later arcs and yeah.... Now that I've heard how bad the league was, I'm glad I quit.
    Nah, I havent kept up with the anime. I dont think I even will, considering what Im hearing :X
    I was loving how Unova was doing the early kanto ash right with him capturing a whole bunch of randoms. After Sinnoh, I was even hoping he would evolve most of his team. But I finally gave in and went into anime spoilers to see what his league team was, and... I was just so disappointed. He didn't capture any new pokemon and only evolved two or three (still puts his Hoenn and Johto record to shame though xD)

I was loving this season's random rotation of teams as well xO Last ep I saw was the one where Meowth was still with the gang and they had some shenanigans with that pokemon whose... name I forget. Derp (never managed to memorize the 5th gen's names xO) its that fighting/dark lizard that evolves from that baby that Ash hatched.
    I've started fishing with my dad for the summer. Not the go on a small boat with a road for hours kind of fishing, but going on a boat the size of a house with a whole crew and miles of net into the middle of the sea for hours type of fishing. You know, the real man's fishing. xP
    Is it? I've stopped keeping up with the news, since I have a new job with irregular hours and pay, and all my free time is precious and limited <.<
    But what's so special about White 2 over Black 2?
    Yeah, you're right there!
    I don't even know if "pokemon" is a word xD haha, we must! But I bet you will kick my ***, cause I just play for fun xD
    I watched the first 20 episodes, Best wishes are WAAAAY better than DP
    And it's cool to see you haven't changed your avatar since last time either.
    I'm pretty darn excited! It's gonna be awesome, already have my team planned out, what are you getting white 2 or black 2?
    DC! Long time no see, How are you brooooooo~!
    Good news btw, I'm using a Cacturne in my heartgold team! =D I thought that would please you!
    DONT SPIL ME XO
    All of that is happening?
    JESUS CHRIST IM SO BEHIND!
    I'm still at the part where... where what?
    I think that filler with Archeops? ;_;
    TBH, I hadnt seen it until you brought my attention to its existence

I NOW WANT THAT THING MORE THAN I WANT MY NEXT BREATH

JESUS ****ING CHRIST THAT WAS THE MOST AWESOME POKEMON RELATED THING IVE EVER SEEN IN MY TWENTY YEARS OF LIFE I THINK I JUST JIZZEDINMYPANTSHOLYSHITIMSOEXCITEDNAFUAHEILUGABFTRKLSDF

*calms down*

Dude, when I saw the World Tournament... I want that in the aniem so bad now.

AND WHEN I SAW THAT ARCANINE BEING AWESOME I HAD TO CHANGE MY PANTS

I want BW2 SO ****ING BAD NOW
    One final comment before we go: I'm not from the US D<
    I'm European. And a proud European. Portuguese to be specific xP
    And yeah, we need to stay in touch =D
    Well, yeah, life happened, I guess. Particularly so for me. I still have my ****, much like everyone, but I'm considerably better off.

I have a girlfriend of two years, Im in my second year of college, aaaand... That's it, actually. Huh. So much for "so much happened" XD
    Well, I'm sure there's more, but without getting to into stuff, that's pretty much it.

You're planning on making a short film? That's awesome, especially if its your dream. Is the 3rd year the last in your school?
    Im good too dude. Its been too long, so much has happened its hard to even list.
    I came back to serebii about a year ago. I got wrapped up in different RPGs and now Im a strong member here... ish.

Yeah, the SPC was fun. We never had such a club again. Even after we created the http://spcreborn.forumotion.net/ site, its never been the same.

^That site has been dying for years. No one even posts there anymore. We've all drifted apart dude... I only ever talk to Yani and Kat (not sure if she was in the old SPC) and sometimes DD. We've all grown up, and apart, it seems...
    HOLY **** ITS DC
    How've you been dude? We havent spoken in ages!
    And of course I remember you man XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…