• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, if you read what I just said below this post, it looks like I can't speak English properly. I'm just elated that my Internet decided to work now!
    Facebook's being weird so I'm messaging you here. My Internet at my apartment connected with someone and I was able to trade! It was wonderful! I'm thinking maybe it was because this time I wired my laptop with an ethernet cable to the router this time, or if it had something to do with the other person's Internet, or what it was, but I'm super excited that it worked and I wanted to tell someone and I think you're the only one who would understand!
    Hey Ishni! Just wanted to say hi and remind you that you're amazing. My parents and sister are visiting my apartment this weekend, and they're watching a show about sawfish attacks in Australia!!! Be careful!!! I won't lie, though; sawfish are pretty cool. We have a 100-year-old sawfish blade in our Bio department. But don't get too close!
    No problem, and thanks! :)

That Mew has been in my Trophy Case for the longest time, since it isn't even on Pokecheck...
    From what he told me, he got the Pokemon in a trade. However, it's been deeply hack-checked, and if he was willing to trade it away, there's nothing wrong at all about it...

However, the Pokemon isn't flawless.
    No, although I've got Eppie's Mew.

And yes, it's legit, and it's not Eppie's. It came from one of the most well-known event-traders out there. His word carries about as much weight as Deoxys's does.
    Thanks!

And I've got another legit shiny mew, from DannyB01 from Neoseeker. He even went so far as to tutor it, making it extremely unique to these boards.
    No probs... It's the least I can do. Sorry about the Mew, I honestly thought it was safe...

Your Shaymin is holding a Heart Scale. I figured you'd appreciate an extra one, so I attached it. :)
    So sorry about that! I might be available tonight, depending on circumstances.

If I don't respond, it's likely cause I'm either afk or something like that...
    Just have him message me tomorrow, when he's able to trade.

So it's the Shaymin in compensation for that Mew, right? Want another Heart Scale? I can easily toss it on in return for your trouble.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…