• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aww there isn't? D:

And no, I won't get that game, I just found the avvy awesome.

Besides I already have some games on my list like one piece unlimited cruise sp if I can still get it somewhere, kid Icarus Uprising, White 2 and Batman Arkham City.
    Haha thanks CB.

Yeah I saw there were avvies for that crossover thing, so I immediately checked if there was an armaldo one ^^;
    Two down, two to go!
    At panic stations!
    Revising like crazy!

Why can't it be Wednesday already :/
    How are things by you? :)
    Hiya Cybert, studying is coming together reasonably well! I'm still a long way from the finish line, I have a week to go, with 12 hours of exams.... I'm terrified, but I think I'm also as ready as I'll ever be. My head is full of historic nonsense and I'll run out of revising steam after this week. So I'm glad that it's nearly time to get these nasty exams done!

How are you doing? Nice to hear from you, apart from a few housemates I've been isolated, both online and in real life - gotta make sacrifices for the degree and all that jazz =]
    If I'm being a jerk, I'm sorry, but I've had two people drop out due to inactivity, and I haven't been able to finish a single round yet.
    Aww, come on man, not you too. I want to at least finish ONE challenge without someone dropping out due to inactivity.
    xD Well, can't say Amphy is my favorite pokemon, and The Beatle's reference wasn't the only reason I made this my username.
    I meant in PM. You can't RP outside the Roleplay forum or PMs. I am pretty sure I sent you the PM. Use that, please.
    Oops!...Umm, parasol day? xD
    So are you in the middle of a semester right now? I can never get my head around the American education system :p

Haha, true that! In Soviet Russia, Putin is supreme overlord, and though shalt not rock his foundations or he'll crash down on you like Stalin suffering a bad day. Or something xD
    Ah, organise an umbrella party for your 22nd? Yeah, I say it's a drought, it is actually raining outside. But the water companies are so badly maintained and people waste so much water in their houses that we're kinda short :3

In Soviet Russia, philosophy comes to YOU >:)
    Haha, September is often still warm here, if getting rainier. But England is officially 'in drought' at the moment in a lot of places. Need more of those April showers!

Well if Cybert's not going out into the world, then the world will surely come to Cybert B-) And you are in the USA, there's enough travelling potential there for a lifetime!
    Aye, there'll be an office desk awaiting me in September to drool in front of as I type numbers into Excel spreadsheets and check legal qualifications of documents, with a broken air conditioner and a bottle of water that won't open because the lid is closed too tight. Oh joy of September XD

In July I'm going to Tokyo though :D Got any summer plans?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…