• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Last.fm link in your sig.
    I'm not sure about the re-master but it also comes with 3 bonus discs.
    I thought it was too many posts in one thread in one night and it killed the humor a little bit.
    i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other profiles i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.
    Oh Fenix look what I found...

(12:53:20 pm) *** SPPGuest1305 is now known as jonspitfire
    (12:53:25 pm) «jonspitfire» hi ppls
    (12:54:55 pm) « Joins: [Arthur] (Arthur@PurpleSurge-CCFDC7E2.cable.telstraclear.net) »
    (12:55:18 pm) « Joins: [SPPGuest2095] (SPPGuest20@PurpleSurge-8BB31767.netvigator.com) »
    (12:55:29 pm) *** SPPGuest2095 (SPPGuest2@PurpleSurge-8BB31767.netvigator.com) has quit IRC (Quit: Serebii.net Rules!!)
    (05:29:03pm) (jonspitfire) hay ppl did you know motercycles dont have doors
    (05:29:11pm) (+Nayru) ...
    (05:29:22pm) (Sedna) ...
    (05:29:37pm) (Kaori) lol
    (05:29:40pm) (Kirby) ...
    (05:29:41pm) (Kaori) Duh
    (05:29:44pm) (Kirby) LMAO
    (05:29:45pm) (Sedna) ...
    (05:29:49pm) (Sedna) ROFL.
    (05:29:50pm) (Kirby) That is my new quit message
    (05:29:56pm) (Kaori) No i want it
    (05:29:57pm) (Sedna) X.X
    (05:30:00pm) (Sedna) I want it.
    (05:30:02pm) (+Nayru) damn, I wanted to put that in mine
    (05:30:03pm) (jonspitfire) lol
    (05:30:09pm) (Kirby) NO
    (05:30:13pm) (Kirby) TOO LATE
    (05:30:13pm) (Kirby) Mine
    (05:30:14pm) (Kirby) .quit
    (05:30:17pm) (Sedna) ?
    (05:30:17pm) (Kirby) ...
    (05:30:18pm) —› quit: (Kirby) (Star_Road@PurpleSurge-99E4DD66.ipt.aol.com) (Quit: [01:26] <jonspitfire> hay ppl did you know motercycles dont have doors)
    (05:30:20pm) (jonspitfire) i didnt know that many ppl were listening
    (05:30:20pm) (Sedna) lmao.
    (05:30:24pm) (+Nayru) ;o;
    (05:30:24pm) (Kaori) Wait i'll make something else
    FENIX! I waited to see you but I went to bed and didn't see you yesterday :(!!! Happy late birthday <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha. You'd be right to expect that but apparently I have a habit of ranting so I'm trying to tone it down a little. If you ask some of the older members I'm sure they'll agree. Although it's significantly better since Dattebayo got banned.

Well, yes, in that occassion, the person becomes awesome :p
    Back!

It really annoys me when people say that. I checked out the thread and it looked interesting. SPPF is getting worse quite honestly. But there are still a few good people left. I tend not to either since music taste doesn't normally say much about a person.
    Because a lot of people I know are purest indie/scene kids who can't understand how someone can listen to Asking Alexandria and Pavement. It's one or the other, everybody has to fit a stereotype or group since you're weird if you don't. It makes it easier for them to judge you. Then of course there's the jock types who like the Billboard/chart music and naturally hate anything guitar related. As for the acoustic/folk stuff, most people go for the classic "it all sounds the same".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…