• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ulicies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Black FC: 0776-9559-8856 I only use my I-touch when I'm on serebii, otherwise my spelling and grammar is horrible.

I'll make sure to be on earlier tomorrow, sorry if you stayed on for me
    My fc is in my sig (I'll get it if you don't wan to). I'm going to do a trade then go to sleep, cuz I have academics this week and I get up pretty early for school
    what moves does the lati have?

im probably gonna want the altaria, js. ill probs also trade for the latios too.
    well, im interested in your altaria and your latias. but im only trading for one for the milotic. if you want to trade for the other, i have other shinies/events too. what ivs and nature does the altaria have?
    i believe you didnt mean to scam me. so, you can keep the milotic. we can do a tradeback though. what do you have that is of worth? my major wants are:

- wish bagon event. calm/bold/relaxed
    - naive jirachi(draco meteor event) with the ability to learn move tutor moves(iron head, thunder punch, ice punch)
    - magby- brave, vital spirit, cross chop. good ivs
    - shinies
    - sassy slowpoke- regenerator. good ivs
    - events.

i will consider anything though, as long as it is worthwhile.
    yeah. my fc is

4470-5818-6215.

whats yours? btw, i have 2 milotics. one untrained, one trained. the trained one is standard uu wall. UT is lvl 2, drago pulse, mirror coat, splash.
    hey, im interested in your shiny chandelure. i have:

shiny
    -----
    milotic
    metagross
    beldum
    charizard(adamant)
    lvl 1 giratina
    wishmaker jirachi
    burmy
    purugly's pre-evolution
    ludicolo(trophy)