• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, its been a while since we've seen each other, up for a battle on PO? My username's the same as here
    not really looking to replace him as he is still there i think imma wait for a while b4 i choose someone but what tiers do you play
    its kool i tried PMing u when it happened (he asked me to) and it said that you didnt accept PMs at all and is it the event Darkrai or no.
    i just now noticed you posted that random message in the rng club and I think i did give him the points anyway LOL...i keep forgetting about the club i mainly post in the the rng thread help so i forget about the club sometimes LOL...well im off to rnging my flawless darkrai :)
    Just thought I'd post this here and free up my next post in the deck-rater for when you edited. But "deal as much damage to opponent and creatures as fast as I can, while giving me life whenever I need it" isn't much of a strategy. It's the general way Magic is played. Strategy is card-specific and style-specific. Does your deck do burn spells? Creature destruction? Ramp? Counter-countrol? Creature tokens? Creature overrun? Those are strategies. "Win" isn't a strategy.

Also, if you take out Phthisis (which you should, because it's horrible), then your deck is Extended format, which gives everyone an idea of what cards to recommend.
    ----------
    Bulbasaur w/ Power Whip
    Shinx w/ Thunder Fang + Ice Fang + Fire Fang
    Scourpi w/ Agility
    Chimchar w/ Thunderpunch
    Bagon w/ Hydro Pump
    Elekid w/ Cross Chop
    Chansey w/ Aromatherapy
    If possible I would like these in eggs but if not possible thats fine I have all kinds of legends just tell me which and I also have plenty of heart scales Just PM me
    ----------
    Will PM you with a list of legendaries as soon as I'm home.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…