• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha. Sweet. Now, when you initially created the Gabumon character, you asked me to name him "Sei" (I think it was), so my little plan was to have Agurabana unofficially give him that nickname at some point when they met (since Keith isn't Japanese, and Daiki/Agurabana are...well, Agurabana "lives" there, anyway). But if you'd like him to be named "Hunter" instead, that works, and he could have that nickname from the beginning.

Also, Caliburn's tamer was Arthur.

And the nice thing is that I will only need to modify the previous chapters a bit (probably changing a few key things, but keeping the gist of each chapter), and then I'll be all set to tackle the next chapters. But before I can do that, I need to figure out what to do about girl characters. Guardians is in dire need of some quality femininity.
    1 - YES. YES WE DO. VERY MUCH.
    2 - Heh, that works out well, because Sofiya was actually planning to go find JP and force him not to be alone anyway.
    Sofiya: *been encouraging herself and practicing persuasion for hours, finally gathers up courage and walks up to JP* Hey, you! Um... It's not good to be alone, so I order you to spend some time with me! Becau-
    JP: Ah, there you are! *runs up to* You know, I think I should be spending some time with you from now on. Like, a lot of it. All the time.
    Sofiya: *blinks* I'm good at this.
    3 - I can just imagine JP's face when Sofiya suggest without absolutely no innuendo that "Oh okay, if it bothers you that much, we can take you with us and bake bunnies together, all three of us! Ah, but, since I'm the most experienced bunny baker, I need to lead!"
    4 - Another YES to that. JP's torture shall eb slow, painful and delicious.

@RE: Divine: Well, the new players are pretty good from what I've seen, but boring/interesting posts are completely subjective things. So eh, guess you just gotta take the risk 8P
    Yeah, another interesting rp of his I really liked died because of that same reason some time ago as well. I miss my character there too, bawwww. 8C

Hmmnhyeah, I think I actually know the feel bro. How dare you be disinterested in mehhh though D8< One of the reasons I posted so little (apart from the reasons I've already mentioned in the DT) was because I was always struggling to catch up, and that was partly because I didn't particularly feel fondness towards any of the other characters. Like, in contrast, I love every character (save for like, two, but they're usually pretty inactive so that could be part of the reason) in Persona, and always find reading posts there funn. I never struggle to read through even a big amount of posts.

But hey, new people joined and are also planning to join the reboot, so that should help spice things up. And next time I plan to interact with everyone more and cause some havoc among the Chosen to liven things up a bit as well. So I say you should at least give it a shot. As for her changing anything big, I uh, dunno yet. We've gotta wait and see. Personally I like the plot the way it is (I didn't think it was the fault of the plot people grew inactive, personally), but I won't object to changes either if they help the RP.

tl;dr: Dunno bro, but give it a try anyway.
    Woah, that picture actually looks like him. Like, a LOT (ignoring the face). Even his 'surname' is similar Oo (Ironclad vs Dawnclad)

'Nyway, fear noooott. I have two other posts and a Sign Up to make, but after those I'll get to posting and the prick will return in all his unwanted glory BD

Oh and hey, dude, meant to tell you... Divine is going to be doing a reboot some time next month (I think, not sure about the time but anyway), and since I gather you liked playing Ken, maybe you could jump back in then?
    I completely suck at forum RPGs xD I feel like I completely fell out of the whole serebii thing... Maybe I'll just try to stay active because of the whole VM thing.
    but I really should update my signature, it's been like that since... i dunno... 2009? At the same time, there's no point, doubt I'll ever be active here again.
    Hang on, you've got too much energy for me xD But yeah, pretty epic if you ask me lol

I'm definitely buying White 2. As for the upcoming best wishes episodes, I'm excited about Luke and Zorua's return (favorite characters of the season) AND the World Tournament of course. Can't wait to see Cynthia own everyone. It's not even funny how much of a powerhouse Garchomp is. And last but not least, Meloetta and the TR/Giovanni's new scheme. Aaah, it's gonna be goooood xD
    None of them would bea all too thrilled. The red one would probably invite her to be one of his worshippers. He'd regard her as any dragon with vast intellect might, as a fun pet.
    Yeah but that's a 7 drop spell. And is just begging to be mana leaked (countered) by any number of counters in the format. Might you get that combo? Sure, but in an aggressive B/R deck you'd better have your opponent down to 10 by turn 6/7, or you're doing something wrong and will probably lose. In rb aggro, there are way better options.
    Not really. You play the spell once from your hand and it goes into the graveyard. Then you play it from the graveyard and it gets exiled. Flashback never really interacts with the hand. Tamiyo does though. And tibalt's-4 can be a huge pain for someone who's gotten her emblem? But sword of war and peace does that and better and in less time.

The price should tell you something about its playability. I've never managed to get him out when I was playing him. Black doesn't have any trouble, but it doesn't have much in terms of acceleration. So you'll be waiting until at least turn 6 for Sorin. The guy I know with the delver deck said it best: get me to 10 life. So what? That's still half a game. I'll still beat you.
    Against flashback? Not really. They want their cards in the 'yard. And most decks don't focus solely on flashback either. There's a deck in the rating section that manages to pull off a decent tibalt combo. But you'll never get to his ultimate. Something will take him out beforehand, especially since he's so frail.

Yeah, though I'm much less a fan of the green one than the others. Counters are useful, but ultimately pretty easily dealt with if you don't have trample. I'm a big fan of land destruction, board-blasting, and graveyard revivals. And Intet's ability is pretty useful too.
    Oh, forgot to tell you about my last FNM standard go round. Totally dominated! I went 5-0 and only lost 2 games in all five rounds. My favorite game was against a guy who was using a similar deck to mine that was WUb-splashed black- and focusing on spirit tokens specifically. With support from St Traft, Drogskol Captain, Honor of the Pure, Intangible Virtue, and Favorable Winds. That's really tough to deal with, but requires a bit more setup. Though when you have Traft's angel swinging for 11 it's terrifying. But I manager to outpace him in the last two games.
    Eh, I'm not too impressed with tibalt. You need a very specific deck to make him work, which is a big problem in draft. The overall consensus in the tournament shop I go to is that he's the worst walker since...I dunno, a long time.

Red humans is good, it got a huge amount of support in AVR.
    I figured out why the AVR wolves are all in green. The red wolves represent the rampaging murderous wolves in cities, apparently, while the green ones represent the wild werewolves. So the wolfir are all green because they lost that murderous instinct. Still, it'd be good to see a g/w wolfir.

That also helps explain the other tribes' colors and how they interact. Red vamps are the wild attack-gain power kind. Black ones are a bit more subtle and insidious.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…