• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm currently making Zuri as Priestess on Tektek...and I would like to ask you a question. XD Will you be OK with Zuri showing stomach in this? The outfit is inspired by RPG priestesses you see. XD It's white with some blue. XD Tell me if you'll be alright with it or not. XD Thanks!
    You are a Snagger, and therefore free to do as you want. The only people I really wanted to meet with is the Elite Four, so I could sent up a plan of attack. So, long story short, do as you please. Sorry that I haven't been around to answer this, but I graduate from high school on Friday, so I don't really have a lot of free time, ya know.
    I switched from art and design, which while I have some skill, lacked any real practice for it to film, where I can apply the skills I learn and use them for something. I like to think of myself as a Jack. I know some things of business from dad and I have my creativity to help out with that. I would love to work at Disney World. But I am sure everything will turn out all right for the both of us. Where do you go to school? I go to Georgia State. And one way to help people with Aspergers is to spread awareness of the seriousness of it. Our peers generally underestimate or don't comprehend the impact it has on us.
    Kiruria. Aspergers is not something that can be cured. You really think that it is some form of disease that has to be cured? Look, we all have our opinions, but personally I don't view it that way. I am glad that I can see the world different and it allows me to get a new experience. As for things regarding Film, I have internships in mind to help out with that. Besides, I didn't go to college for a career. A career is nice, but it wasn't my main purpose for college. I went there to learn and for the culture and experience. I hope you plan to focus on more in your life than just a career XP. But I am to have this chance to talk like this. We should do it more often :D
    Yeah I have it also. Besides, the job is a summer thing. A way to earn money for school. I think I already decided for something in Film. Oh cool. What do you plan do as a job? I plan to maybe be a screenwriter, storyboard artist, producer or really a few other jobs I need to read about. Few things about film could potentially bother me. I didn't know you had it. Wonder how thinggs will go with New Magostra. While the world is incomplete, I could use some of the things he is using as inspiration.
    Carly actually is a Scorpio, with a birthday of November 22, though she can also be a Sagittarius. It was specifically calculated so it would not fall under the Hebrew month Cheshvan, which I thought was more appropriate for Michel. That's why me and GH agreed to make Michel's birthday October 29, so he'd be a Cheshvan Scorpio while Carly would be a Kislev Scorpio. XD Diego and Jess are Taurii, Kess is a Capricorn. XD
    Alrighty, adding them to the page. XD

So she's just right in terms of height and weight. XD A Gemini? I actually like that. Eh, matching zodiac signs to element and weapon is hard. XD What would Carly be if that were the case? There are no scythe zodiacs. XD S
    Just a few strange questions here. XD

-When would Zuri's birthday be? Every character has a birthday. XD
    -What is her height and weight?

I'll be adding to her entry in TvTropes you see. XD
    I looked up the actual compound. Which is found in multiple plants. But actually, it has been a year since I graduated. I finished my first year of college. I lost a scholarship by 0.03 MISERABLE GPA, AUUUGH! The good news is I can apply for it in Spring Semester if I can get it back up in Fall Semester. So supplementary studying for me. Well I am sure you did well. We all believed in you.

Anyway, I am doing awesome. Looking for a job to help pay for college. Glad you are back. You're one of my closest friends on here :3
    Also, the pill has no known side-effects. Skepticism is usually kinda odd when the person who you are debating knows what he is doing.
    Well, the active ingredient comes from an herb the Chinese were using for quite a while. The microcrystalline cellulose and gelatin are to help the alkaline and the other two must be fore the actual pill itself. Since these herbs are not indigenous to the US, this is really handy.

Also, I hope you are well :D
    And for your post in Murder by the Dead, what do you mean by lots of complex names? There are only 5 ingredients. Did you click the link by any chance? >.<
    Uhh.... Kiruria... Not everyone on New Magostra is blue... not even canon-wise. Secondly, I hope you did awesomely on your exams! Thirdly, are we going to get Diego and Zuri together then?
    I was thinking that, at each area, there would be a large spire. Tekina would pass through, and there would be a pedestal with a slit in it, and a music sheet that would always be the same. Tekina had to play the Magypsy song from Mother 3, and that area would return to peace. It would also give her a small return to the past, 3 for each mother game.

3 for Mother 1/Earthbound Zero, 3 for Mother 2/Earthbound, and 3 for Mother 3/Earthbound 2.

It's just an idea, of course. I'll understand if you don't accept it.
    Also in your post, you kinda ignored Diego's new skill, the Gear Saw. Also, WE BELIEVE IN YOU! GO AND BEAT THAT TEST AND MAKE US ALL PROUD!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…