• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL i don't bomb people boohoo. but i would whether bomb rocks hmm.

yeah they say i am stubborn but i keep emphasizing that my interests are the same as theirs.
    usually guys decide what women should do.

lol i don't burn stuffs. well i wish i can make bombs hehe. but the rules here stated no making fire and bombs within the residential areas.
    lol that is nice of you.

has the right to do what she wants.

i do not always have this kind of freedom.
    it is well made 8 bit~ FAV IN YOUTUBE D:

haha. i meet all kinds of people. it doesn't surprise me.

i know you are afraid to tell her that she do not need to contact you all the time. well even though you don't like it i guess you should just bear with it. to maintain good relationship.
    you have no say in this?

you should say something or else she will just go gaga with her plans.
    nah underwater cities is not applicable due to earthquakes. and it is too costly to build one.
    hmm.

so does the currency i guess. it is hard to give people what they want when the population is huge.
    WEEEEE!

i never seen a hooker here, but i seen prostitutes in this specific area...
    hmm. i am living with my parents since i did state that i have to be at my 30s as a single to get a house, unless i am married already.

lol as long you are up for it you can get any job! of course you must be good at in at need to show cert.

i go to bed now. see ya explosms! lol
    they are stubborn people too -_-

well here favours overseas people than locals. argh, i really do not know why.
    i mean my parents won't allow a friend to stay in this house.

lol! you know if you come an work here, you may get a job easier than a local?
    i am training and being educated? lol.

i have to work hard to get a house. but that is when i am at my 30s...

my parents won't allow it...
    LOL Temp NEETs.

work hard for it then you can travel overseas! few years more to go and you should have earn enough.

I am never a NEET lol.
    *HUG* :3

WHO CARES ABOUT AGE???

hold on can you rent an apartment or something at that age? i thought you are moving to a girl's house hehe.

oooh? hehe yeah can just becomes NEETS together! nah impossible lol as i want to work haha!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…