• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry got school at 8 in the morning so how about around 4 or 5 in the afternoon believe me im gonna beat you to a pulp:)
    if your goin to take on people its going to be flat battles which means there goin to be at set levels so you dont need to get them to level 100s unless your making an uber team cause flat battles are tourney based so the system wont tet ubers be used
    there are two stats that you can boost all the way with 25 evs or so if you want to know if your evs are filled go to opulecid city then go to the building behind the pokemon center and talk to the girl in the first floor she'll say stuff that will let you know if you have full evs.if she says 'put in great effort' then that 'means you have full evs
    happy to help if you have pokemon who have nutrients in them then you are going to have to start all over from scratch with a new egg.To see how your progress is going with ev training look at the stat your boosting where the number is at.Take on the pokemon for that stat a couple of times then look at the stat youll see it increase
    if you combine pokerus with the macho brace or the power items then ev training will be a snap so long as you take on the specific pokemon numerous times and dont give your pokemon any of the nutrient items like protien or any of those they take away ev points so in short NEVER use them
    the tools needed to speed up the ev training is pokerus,the macho brace or the power items you buy at the subway
    from lady ariel. traded for it on neoseeker. when i first started out my collection was small. i just worked my way up to get where i am at today. just build up your pokemon and you ca get lucky. who knows.
    heres some help.route 1 is only lillipup and patrat who both give you attack evs,next route 1 again in the water is only basculin they give you speed evs,next route 4 in the water is only frillish they give you special defense,next the celestial tower where only litwicks are they give you special attack,next pinwheel forest take on only venipede and sewaddle they give you defence,finally take on audino in the patches of grass that move they are health
    sorry but i am only trading it for other dw starters with proof of legitimacy and other dw events with proof.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…