• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kokonina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would prefer to be role playing as my OC Sirius Gayle rather than Harry Potter characters. *nod nod*
    Why yes indeed.
    It's still the work of the fanbase and I'd rather mad fans be mad fans and everybody can go along.

For Karkat and Dave, pretty much as in the Knightly thing, but not -as- accurate, actually. Mostly it's 50-50 for their traits.

LOLOLOL THE HUSS. YOU CANNOT IGNORE HIS HUSSIE'N. AND HE BE HUSSIEN' EVERYDAY, SO WE CAN NEVER IGNORE AH FOR ALL OF OUR LIVES AND WE MUST HUSS WITH HIM.

Hot damn. *adjusts shades coolly, smiles and teeth give a bright sparkle*
    ...Did somebody mess with the Genderbender Machine 2000 again? *shot*

As Einstein once said... "F**k Knowledge! Imagination can kick its *** any day, anywhere!" *shot* XD
    I wasn't really serious. I was just trying to role play as Sirius. *prideful face* *shot*
    For something to believe in, that's more of Type 6 rather than Type 4, so not all because some people may only believe in themselves.
    Hey, I quoted it before, remember?

Okay, an interesting thing to do, I'll keep that in mind.

Ironic. Although I am not entirely confident about the results the test gives... because who better at knowing the characters themselves, if not the grandous AH himself?

Oh yeah, we so swag brah. *swag face*

My hairstyle? Pretty much like what you drew - I don't care much as long as it lays there nicely.
    As it seems, it's more of a 'what character are you' rather than 'Homestuck/Enneagram Title test'. I like the latter one better. The former one is a bit too fan-oriented. We are who we are and not always seem to be like others - such test are for those who lack confidence or a self-image and would like to know what they seem to be, so they can strive towards so. Plus, our true selves can never be decoded simply by such few and trivial questions. I am who I am - the Knight of Doom, and I am happy to be who I am, not to mirror someone else. A bit of a type 4 (The Individualist), I'll say, but yes, that was who I used to be years ago.

But anyway I took it so bleh.

First one goes is:
    Karkat Vantas

And then I redid a bit:
    Dave Strider

Just like I had fairly expected. I am but my fellow knightly friends. *adjusts shades which shines epicly*
    P.S.: The image links didn't work as I expected so bleh. =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…