• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi not sure if you received it, but few days ago i send you Pm message.
    If im being ignored, i would at least appreciate to hear reason behind this, because im not sure with what i offended you?
    I think they changed the gif size rule the other day to only up to 500b and that's okay
    Yep I've read it, huzzah the disliking for Dawn has been doubled!xD There's always going to be some people who like different ships and either they are nice or just mean but only to get to your bad side and I encountered one who is like that.:( I see, today was a boring day for me on account of I couldn't do something I like doing esp. using my phone...>_> YEAAAAAAAAAAH! >3</]

Oh I see and I like the change, it's about time someone does the bossing around to Hamsterviel.:D

And I'm back on dA so you can be happy.x3

Eeyup!:D
    Well Dawn's character isn't the best, she seems more like a fanservice/average nice girl just like May, please refer to this page: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?456816-Negaishipping-(Ash-x-Iris)-General-Discussion-SPOILER-WARNING/page183
    That's right and I knew the last time I said something bad about Contestshipping on someone's art, it was okay, there wasn't much debating but we had some things in common. :) I didn't really do much either, I was bored most of the time and I can't wait until Toonami is on! "bro hoofs"

It was kinda weird and I don't really see what's so threatening about a hamster. I guess in the show and movies, Gantu was afriad of r. Hamsterviel but in the series, Dr. Hamsterviel works for Delia and he's afraid of her so he sent Gantu and Reuben to try and catch Stitch since he can't do much but he does help sometimes and in the end, Dr. Hamsterviel has to get punished most of the time while Gantu and Reuben are just relazing rofl! ;)

I hope Oshawott gets a girl that he loves and hopefully it's Emolga. :)
    I kinda feel like having a flame war against a Pearlshipper too even though we have to love and tolerate. I'm sure the Pearlshippers want to have a flame war too, I wonder what their reasons would be. ;) Not to be mean or anything, I might as well randomly comment something bad about Pearlshipping on a Pearlshipping picture just to see their response. i'm just curious but I don't want to be a troll, I think I might try it since I don't do anything in dA now that you're not really on. D: I don't believe in the power of love having to bring someone back to life since it's fake and it won't happen in real life although, if it's actually emotional and it actuslly makes sense then I would like it. :) I don't really give a hoof about Lilo anymore.

Yeah me too, Dr. Hamsterviel's voice was really annoying and he didn't really do much and I still don't understand why Gantu was taking orders from a hamster. I really like Delia and her tortures to Dr. Hamsterviel are so hilarious and I love Gantu's disguishes since they make him look rideculous and he's more entertaining now with Reuben (625) just making sandwiches and not doing anything evil most of the time. I like it when they finally use his name instead of 625 and he calls Gantu an old man lol. ;) The writers should canonize Ash and Dawn as siblings and then people would think that Ash's father is a cheater abd pimp since he's married to Delia. :)

Oh yeah I did, it's the Ice Cream Pokemon. That was a hilarious scene when Kibago was trying to run away from the Ice Cream Pokemon while she was smiling and Mijumaru was just following her with hearts in his eyes I didn't know that ice cream can have a gender rofl!

Cool and wow, that's a nice fun fact. I love Kibago as himself now but he does want to evolve so he can evolve if he wants to. :D I guess Kibago is going to stay Kibago for a little bit longer. ;)
    He is really annoying and well after a while, I think he would get kinda bored trolling. Having shipping wars with people was kinda fun for a little bit but aftera while, it gotten kinda boring. :) I thought that it was a really good episode too. I have also seen the main differences between the Stitch 2nd movie and episode 9 and 10 like for example, Lilo kept on making Stitch feel bad and saying that she hated her until the end while Yuna was supporting and caring about Stitch all the time or the unreasonable love being more powerful then death cliche event and the we need electricity event in order to bring back Stitch. The old fans think that the writers are trying to make Lilo look bad since they don't like her I guess but I don't really care since I'm nuetral about her and she's an unrelateable and weird character.

The show was okay and I did love the movies. :) I really love the anime, it makes the characters more entertaining and relateable. Also, there's action and we can see different experiments that wasn't shwon in the movies or the show. I used to think that Ash and Dawn were siblings and they're kinda like brothers.
    Iris: You didn't tell me that you knew the president of Kanto... kodomo ne.
    Is it really good? Tell me please! Yeah there's Moeltta, Buneary (not really), a male Choroneko/Purrlion (ROFL), and Emolga. Happy birthday to SIbsy! I'm glad that she got to have her OC appear on the show. :) ;)
    I know, those people are trolls and I tried reporting POKEMON a few weeks ago. It was an emotional episode, it was a mized of Back to the Future and the second Stitch movie lol. ;) I liked Yuna's scene with Stitch then Lilo's I mean try comparing Lilo's little moment with Stitch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_961b5vrME with Yuna's (sorry, you'll have to see the 2 episodes to understand the plot ^^;) episode 9(part 1): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNgSm0GTOxg episode 9(part 2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7VYgHJFblE episode 10(part 1): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCZJ-dhDO_Y&feature=related episode 10(part 2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SDwP5bHYTA

My laptop is a troll to me and it's not the fastest computer either since it's kinda small. I don't really trust a wiki either Although Wikipedia seems nice :D and a Pokemon wiki actually said that? I knew one Pokemon wiki said that Misty was Ash's girlfriend and future husband while May and Dawn are his sisters and Brock is his brother. It's more like Lilo's fans need to realize that. Technically, Lilo abandoned Stitch, because she was late even though she was taking care of Nani when she was pregnant and I think Stitch gotten over her as in, we're still friends but we have to move on. Oh my goodness! I would love that! Ash the brony and Shooti the Aussie who thinks that he's a hillybrony. :) I still can't get over that, it was so hilarious but I think Oshawott/Mijumaru will still try to get EMolga to fall in love with him, it's not like he just falls in love with her only just by looks. He actually efends her and tries to impress and make her happy while still trying to win her heart as shown when Emolga tricked him and Kibago to give her more apples. The puppies kept on waking you up in the middle of the night? Yeah, your buddies Ash and Iris will save you! (: Oh I see, I know that you're on when you send me a message.
    Okay, we all have to love and tolerate the haters and lovers. "highfives" I love that part too where we got to meet all of Stitch's cousins even though I haven't seen Leroy & Stitch in a while. Yeah she does know Karate Like Spongebob and Sandy and she actually uses it throughout seasons 1 and 2. She does it sometimes in season 3 but I love their version of the Stitch movie 2 which was "The Day Stitch was Born" (Episodes 9-10). I was kinda surprised when I saw Lilo and her daughter. Her daughter's name is Kidda but that's what the wiki sais which I do not trust at all. I personally liked the episode and at least Lilo appeared and had a good story, the writers could have just said that Lilo doesn't exist and leave Yuna and Stitch alone. Is it a new MLP: FiM story or episode? :) Hopefully Mijumaru gives Piplup a lesson when it comes to pissing him off. I kinda noticed that Oshawott is kinda flirtious with women like Brock, I wonder if Emolga would have a response to it lol.

On thanks, I didn't know that you were trolling reading my messages, I feel loved! <3 She could have kidnapped him...
    Congratulations Princess! It would have been nice if your brother woke up and a bunch of puppies were on him! ROFL! :D
    Oh thank goodness, I was hoping that you wasn't. I personally never missed Lilo but I do like her for no reason (I[m really neutral when it comes to her but she just doesn't do anything really) but whenever I watch Lilo & Stitch The Series, it just seems really boring and it makes me fall asleep. I love Yuna! Her relationship with Stitch is the best, they're really clingy to each other lol. :) Yuna actually does something unlike Lilo and I usually watch the 3rd season and I haven't watch that much of the 1st or 2nd seasons. It does difer from the show and the anime is suppose to be after the series and movies. I didn't know that, that seems kinda harsh but I knew that the director didn't want Lilo to be in it which is understandable but Lilo did appear in one episode, I'm not gonna give you any spoilers (if you don't want me to) but it's kinda unpredictable. ;) It's fine, I just wanted my buddy to watch an awesome show. Yes Ash approves, Shooti is his rival/buddy who doesn't feel that same way lol. :D It was really awesome, they had voices, good animation, and a good story. I wouldn't mind if it was turned into a series, I just hope that it's BW since it has alot of awesome characters! :) I love the anime too and I didn't notice that. I don't think they'll let every Pokemon have animal voices, I can't imagine Pikachu saying "squeak" "squeak" all of the time rofl! :) That would be a miracle if that happened

I kinda feel bored too espically when I was already watching the episodes and there's no new news to report or look at.
    Yeah same here, I think most of the people that say that the OS is the best saga just because they're nostalgic or didn't give the other sagas a chance. :) Yes there is, I hope you're not one of those Lilo fans like most of my friends when I told them about it. it's called Stich! but I personally watched some of Stitch! Zutto Saikou no Tomodachi (Stitch! Best Friends Forever) which is season 3. DOn't hate this anime but... Lilo isn't in this anime (but she did come back for one episode) and Stitch becomes best friends with a 10 year old girl named Yuna. Here's the opening of it actually. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ziy2HajQkU&feature=related and if you watch to watch the first episode, it's here as part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GYFGg4YyMI I would usually just watch random episodes of it and get really into it espically the newer episodes but that's just me. Anyway,
    I think Ash is going to have a new rival for the World Cup Tournament,I like SHooti as his rival though. :D Don't worry, lets keep on rooting for our Oshawott! :) Oh yeah, did you see the animated trailer for the BW2 games? I did by the way! :D
    I'm not nostalgic at all when it comes to watching the OS episodes, as in nostalgic, I mean praising it like it's the best and no otheer saga can be better then the OS saga. I do still enjoy watching some of the OS episodes kinda.I'm too busy watching the new Disney Japan's Stitch anime right now which I'm in love right now Sorry, I was being off topic ;) The writers are being a bunch of random trolls right now. Hopefully, this will stop right after the World Cup Tournament is done and Cynthia and Dawn leave although, the writers did make it kinda fair and not so trollish and random since it was confirmed that the area in eastern Isshu is where non Isshu people meet to compete against battles. I guess Dawn wanted to participate in the World Cup Tournament, Cynthia is hosting/participating in it, and Ash, Iris, and Dento are there, because Ash wants to challenge Alder. I'm sure Shooti is there of course, I hope he accomplishs his goal to defeat Alder. "cheers" :) I think we all knew that Cynthia was going to come back and yes, I wish tht too but I guess this was time for Dawn to come back for a little bit. Lets just get through this and look forward to the Dento and Iris episodes and Pokemon Best Wishes season 2. :) I know right and Piplup was acting like he's better then him/. Kick his butt Mijumaru!
    Yeah I know, I don't really care that Misty is in the games personally. It's just a tournament to defeat all of the Gym Leaders for every region, it's not like she'll appear in the game story or anime and not to mention, the Misty fans will be spamming the comment section with "Oh F*** YEAH, MISTY'S BACK NOW TAKE THOSE WANNABE MISTY AND BROCK PEOPLE OUT AND BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL TRIO!" and then I woud get really annoyed and mad, because of them. "sweatdrops" I know how you feel, the writers have been being trolls in this saga but they were being fine with it until they made a random yet predictable move. It would have made vmore sense if Ash, Iris, and Dento went to Kanto and then jump into Dawn but Isshu.... the writers better answer their trollish reasons I mean why would they make Isshu far away from all the regions and announce that Dawn and Brock weren't going to come back and suddenly, Dawn comes back with her buddy Piplup out of nowhere and Bulbapedia/Filb.de said that Hikari came back to sharpen up her skills into becoming a better Pokemon Coordinator and there's NO contests in Isshu! D: I thought that the Dawn and Brock special would be their little cameo appearance but I guess the writers wanted to give Dawn and Piplup fans one last Hikari cameo appearance and I hope she's gone by 2-3 episodes. It's not like I hate her but I kinda dislike her and she seems more like a fanservice character then an actual character that doesn't have near panty shots and wearing shiny and pretty clothes to make herself look nice. The Dawn fans do deserve her cameo appearance but as long as she doesn't affect the BESt Wishes dynami trio and their business, she's fine with me. She also have to share her screentime with Iris and I don't think she's gonna like that lol. Mijumaru and Piplup are fighting and we all know Mijumaru has got to win, Piplup had alot of screentime and he won't stop pissing off Mijumaru for some reason if you seen the trailers and ending.
    I don't want them to mess with our favorite BW trio and I think they're just coming for the World Cup Tournament just like May did for the Contest and I don'tknow why Misty came.. oh yeah, it was, because they were going the same direction to her town. :D Cynthia looks very nice and I'm quite glad that they changed her outfit, it seemed like it would be too hot for her to wear her DP outfit. ;)I know Cattleya is going to be in the anime. I think the World Cup Tournament is going to be about 5 episodes just like the Donamite(random fun fact: The English dub name for the Donamite is Clubsplosion... WHAT THE HECK?! >() 4 episodes (BW70-BW73) and the Wallace Cup was 3 episodes (DP77-DP79). Although May only came for 4 episodes (well and at the very end of DP75) and Misty came for 2 episodes (AG44-AG45) excluding her 3 second 3 appearnces in AG. I think the World Cup Tournament is going to be about 3-4 episodes and Dawn will be here for only about 2-4 episodes. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…