• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What!? No jeans above men's 30? That's outright discrimination! Actually, why don't they have measurements in women's sizes? That does seem a little unfair, maybe poorly done on their part...

Anyway, I haven't been online in quite a while. Not on MSN, anyway. I'll see you around sometime, I'm sure, platypus!
    A 12-hour training day? And you'll be accompanying your brother to Boston's biggest mall the next day? Platypus, you're a saint. So, when does your training end and your counseling job begin in earnest?
    You're better off just screwing around with him until he cracks.

So yeah... I'll pretty much turn a blind eye away until he does something.
    He sounds stupid. Point me to this idiot, so that I may partake in this silly lolfest, and maybe even ban him, for just being plain stupid.
    I hear you're in training to be a camp counselor? Cool!

Aww, that's adorable. My sisters like them, too. =) It's kinda early to be gushing about "cute boys," though... But really, 800 dollars? Those goons aren't that great.
    I didn't know people could get so mad over such a meaningless thing. I just make dumb one-liners.
    Hey, huggles is my word. Or actually, I think it might have been Heather's. I don't really remember. But either way, *provides huggles*

Talk to you ... sometime. Whenever you feel like talking to me, I guess. Since I'm pretty much available any time.
    I dunno, I remember Scooby making more well-formed words than Porkchop. Shaggy fits your description, though, right down to the name. It's only horrifying when you look at it outside its original context. Times change, baby. *winks like the Fonz*
    Dude I knooooow. ;; I don't visit the main anime section any more on account of not having seen DP in, errrr, over six months now. Oops. It's reached the point where I can't be bothered to get back into it, alas.
    How are you? You vanished for a long time and then resurrected, not unlike Jesus. It was pretty cool.
    Doin' black people thangs. I dunno, I just kinda fell off. I remember the last time I'd posted on here regularly was when I got grounded from everything for 3 months, and I never quite got back to my old stuff. To be honest, I was kinda surprised when I came back today. I was expecting much less of the old people than there still are here.

-DF
    Oh I will my Banana Dumpling. Whenever you use my name be sure to call me it. By the way I added you on my list in popularity contest. I meant to add you from the start.

L.F.D.
    When has it not been a cesspool of spam? lol. Actually, I don't pay much attention to that section any more since well... no interesting threads have cropped up lately.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…