• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know, sorry about that. I do the same thing as well, so I know how that feels. Don't apologize to me, I'm not worth the effort. Ah, a group project, huh? Well then, may I ask what it is about you know, history, art (which you are excellent at), music, science, art?

No, I have two computers, the first one is at home. It is as slow as...well...you get the idea. The second one is my story computer. I can't connect to the internet with it unless I am up at the college.

Another is DC, This time I mean Dan. Yeah, myself included with that. Thanks, I also found the inspiration to work more on Bill of the Future.

You know the same applies to you right?
    Don't be sorry, I'm just glad that you started to talk to me again. Really now, let me guess...is it another A++?

I'm planning on changing mine, but after I get on my faster/story computer.

Okay. Well, I can think of a few. Take DC (Dylan not Dan) for example. He has confidence in his work. btw I finished rewriting Next Gen Chap 1 and Sp. Chap 1. All we need to do is wait for him to approve Chap 1 and for me to send him Sp. Chap 1. Sorry for bugging you about this, but I had to tell someone.
    I had that avatar like, forever ago... 8D

And yesh, I looked yesterday. 8D Yaaaay! Thanks! <3 *joins in spastic dancing*
    Yay. You're online. I love your new avi. Piplup!!!

Also, I am still awaiting a response to this

----------
    Will I ever be right on my view of myself?
    ----------
    How are you today, Kirb?
    Politoad...XD I Have one... lol france i love your profile.. XD I also have more protection now..
    No prob. XD
    Yup, I'm doing great, as always. :p I've been very busy lately (especially with my honors classes), but content. ^^
    Thank you! ^^ I love ♫ ☁ and ☆ but like you, I can't understand the snowman thing either. I didn't even know it was a snowman at first... :/ I was thinking of using coloured fullstops as a way to even up the text lines, ya know like with the text above the banner? Think it could work?
    The important thing is I control my use of it, it doesn’t control me.

She did call me to complain about my brother. She didn’t know it was my birthday however. I really don’t care however. My favorite sister-in-law wished it to me and that’s all that matters.

:) :) :) That makes me happy to hear.

L.F.D.
    ----------
    "Hi to all, especialy wiimote"

Ummm...Wiimote?
    ----------
    He (ShinxesAreCute) is one of my friends from another forum. :/

So... how've you been lately? ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…