• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi... i am desperate because there is a battle comp on friday and i need a team and my old RNG person quit on me so i am asking random people... if you, or you know anyone who can RNG. pokemon, thanks...
    definitely use a Repel to keep track of the steps you've taken. The good thing about a fishing spot (or any spot) is that if you take the exact same steps, you'll continually find a spot there. As for the WNPC, he's a ****ing pain in the ***, and that's going to really **** with you when you try for it. Best thing I can say for that is just to keep at it, eventually you'll get it.
    *facepalms* I've been derping all day lol.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Just note that in Ruby, it'll be hard to get a lot of Luxury Balls (You find one in Abandoned Ship, and then you win one every time you win a Master Rank Contest iirc).
    Not to mention that unless Gravity is already up when you switch in, Landorus still avoids Spikes :3 Gravity also happens to be quite good on Sand Force Landorus too, since Earthquake is slightly stronger than Earth Power, and Stone Edge gets a nice boost in accuracy. Unfortunately it does take LO damage though :/
    thanks for the help got it now...well ill have to deal with them not shiny then...i guess i can live with that lol...
    Yeah, I hope Luna get's more screen time and Trixie (lol Trioxie XD) and Discord return, too XD And we get to see if Candance and Twilight's Brother start a family^^
    Ok. I suggest a Modest Nature with the Egg Moves Agility and Aqua Ring. Although I could be suggesting something stupid. And go for Male. If it has Egg Moves, and is male, it's worth more to traders.
    Have you caught Azelf yet in gen 4? If not, I suggest going after a Physical Azelf. Then tutoring it the elemental punches and Zen Headbutt. That would be good. Shiny or non shiny, whatever. I personally prefer non-shiny. I don't think the gold goes with blue. But that's your choice.

There's an idea.
    sorry yea I haven't forgotten, I am home tomorrow around noon my time so in about 18-19hours is that fine with you? i was gonna pm you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…